Damon Theis - Degei Husbandry Database - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
shrap
Thumbs up Damon Theis - Degei Husbandry Database

I have been meaning to do this for a long time and just kept forgetting to do it.

Damon and his software ( http://www.eyehit.com/degei/ ) are OUTSTANDING. Hands down the best herp software I have ever used and Damon continually updates and improves the software based on what his customers tell him.

As far as Damon himself.... his customer service, support and commitment to the buyers of Degei, even long after the sale, is second to none. I have used Degei for over two years now and Damon never stops going above and beyond the call of duty to help the users of his software.

Him and his product are second to none. Thank you Damon for all that you do!!!

Old 11-18-2006, 12:44 PM   #2
HerpLuver
I have a purchased copy of Degei also and its a great program. Nothing to complain about, and yes Damon is a great guy who's more than willing to assist his customers.

Old 11-18-2006, 02:00 PM   #3
kmurphy
I use it myself. Great program. I don't think I am using it to its full capabilities either.

Old 11-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I have been meaning to do this for a long time and just kept forgetting to do it.

Damon and his software ( http://www.eyehit.com/degei/ ) are OUTSTANDING. Hands down the best herp software I have ever used and Damon continually updates and improves the software based on what his customers tell him.

As far as Damon himself.... his customer service, support and commitment to the buyers of Degei, even long after the sale, is second to none. I have used Degei for over two years now and Damon never stops going above and beyond the call of duty to help the users of his software.

Him and his product are second to none. Thank you Damon for all that you do!!!
Couldn't say it any better!!! It is a great program and great customer service.!!!!

Old 11-18-2006, 07:28 PM   #5
Dean38
Thumbs up I agree

I have been using his software for around 2 months or so, I love it. It has eliminated all the index card clutter. I also like the reports you can generate. This is a great program.

Dino

Old 11-18-2006, 09:34 PM   #6
Neil Gubitz
Well, for all us poor slobs who have never heard of "Degei".... Could someone please explain it and what it does??.... Also, what's the pricetag??.... Thanks

Neil

Old 11-19-2006, 03:17 AM   #7
kmurphy
Neil

Quote:
Could someone please explain it and what it does??
Neil it is pretty much what the title of this thread states. Check out this thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=63056

I believe the cost is $25.00

Kevin

Old 11-19-2006, 08:59 AM   #8
INSANE CANES
Great, affordable software that's easy to use.

Old 11-19-2006, 12:33 PM   #9
Damon Theis
Thanks everyone!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!