5 legged toad question? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:25 AM   #31
snakecatcher0101
well cat 72 i see you havent noticed but i havent used any profanity since you told me that. i listened to you because i wasnt aware that saying that would be a problem, but it was and i apologized. when i said you have to get over people swearing i ment cuz its on tv, radio and basically everywhere. not cuz i was going to keep using it on this site.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:32 AM   #32
snakecatcher0101
and wilomn, what you just said was that because i dont care if i have your respect that i must be: either jobless or with a crappy job, completly stupid, racist, a hill billy, a drunk, blind, partly deaf, my wife has cheated on me, and me and my supposed kids are deformed. WOW.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:02 AM   #33
snake5007
I think you should look a little deeper.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:51 AM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecatcher0101
and wilomn, what you just said was that because i dont care if i have your respect that i must be: either jobless or with a crappy job, completly stupid, racist, a hill billy, a drunk, blind, partly deaf, my wife has cheated on me, and me and my supposed kids are deformed. WOW.
To say all that (which seems very much like a confession or a prediction to me) means its time for some real changes in your life Adam. True or not....you have a very bleak impression of what people think and feel about you. You're sort of in control of that ya know?

Might just be a good idea to reintroduce yourself over in the welcome forum and see if you can start fresh.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:17 AM   #35
snakecatcher0101
not a confession. not at all. if i dont know you, then i dont care if you respect me, simple as that. lets say i met 1 of you and we got along nicely, then i would want your respect. but we havent, we didnt, so i dont there is no need for change in my life. im on the road to success business wise, im in a long term relationship, im smart about most things(the things that matter to me), i dont care what other people think of me and im happy. sounds like a pretty dang great life to me. and if there are things you dont like about that...it doesnt matter, cuz its not your life :P hahaha i love how off topic this thread got.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #36
snake5007
Smart? Your first post in this thread was an insult, not very smart in my opinion. Adam, if you own a business then you should know that speaking to people the way you have might affect that business. Oh, hang on, you don't actually care.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #37
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecatcher0101
not a confession. not at all. if i dont know you, then i dont care if you respect me, simple as that. lets say i met 1 of you and we got along nicely, then i would want your respect. but we havent, we didnt, so i dont there is no need for change in my life. im on the road to success business wise, im in a long term relationship, im smart about most things(the things that matter to me), i dont care what other people think of me and im happy. sounds like a pretty dang great life to me. and if there are things you dont like about that...it doesnt matter, cuz its not your life :P hahaha i love how off topic this thread got.
Mister could you maybe lend a hand
To help a drowning, starving, soulless man
Whose eyes are blind and feelings all but numb
Whose ears are all so deaf and mouth is dumb

This is the way, is the way
I fill your spaces now
It's the way, its the way
Cause all thats been left for me
Is to fight to fill these empty spaces now

Night is day and day is night again
And all thats eating bites with toothy grins
The pages of my memory torn in twain
Where reconstructing lies could not contain

Old 11-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #38
snakecatcher0101
i insulted someone that was being a jerk. i felt he should know that. i never said i owned a business by the way.

its funny cuz you guys have nothing better to do than get on here and try and insult me(not working) and try and win a really stupid argument. ive thought about not even getting on anymore, but its just to funny to see what the next thing you guys try to pull is.

thats pretty good critical bill. i applaud you if you are the one that wrote it. and no im not implying you didnt.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:47 PM   #39
snake5007
I'm not trying. So, what are your views on the five legged toad?

Old 11-03-2007, 10:55 PM   #40
Ed Clark
Stop!

There has been no productive discussion on this thread. all that has been going on is bickering between members and that does not do anyone any good. so Im sorry but I must close the door here, please be more respectfull towards one another in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread