Reptile Liquidation Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
htsvcop
Reptile Liquidation Sale

Hi, I have moved and no longer have the necessary room for my collection.

First off, I have four breeding groups of cresteds. Two of these groups are beautiful specimens from AC reptiles, but all are producing wonderful looking babies I am housing 3 of the groups in a 66qt Sterlite rack, which comes with the package. All are gravid, and actively producing eggs. They are fed on crickets, and CGD. For more details, and to discuss pricing send me a message.

I also have several Rainbow boa's, including 2 66% possible het hypo females, and a proven pair of normals. I have 4x2 stackable cages from Repti-Racks that will go with these guys. They are equipped with 65w radiant heat panels, controlled by Helix thermostats.

Lastly, I have an Albino ball (male) available with a couple of het females. They were acquired from Dwayne Richard. Sorry, I do not have paperwork for the females, but I can provide you with a reference. They include a rack, heated with tape and also include a thermostat.

Oh yea, I forgot...I have a hatchling rack that holds 45 of the container store shoebox size tubs, heated with cord and includes thermostat. (sorry, no containers).

I do not wish to ship, but will meet someone a reasonable distance. I am in the Huntsville, Al area (I actually live in Madison). You can also give me a call 256-656-7072. I am pricing to sell. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Randy82
Pm sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, rack, rainbow boa