Leopard Gecko Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 03:47 AM   #1
RHaywald
Leopard Gecko Collection

Prices are marked without shipping. Will not go any lower on price, and will not ship. It is too cold right now.

Here is my whole collection up for sale.

1.1 Giant Mack Snow (3 mos old) - $400 for both OR $250 for the male who is also eclipse and $200 for the female (you know what you can make with these two - great deal for both of them).
0.1 Super Giant Normal het tremper albino (1 year old) - $300 - just weighed her, she is in at a hefty 99 grams
0.1 Giant Tremper Albino (1 year old) - $ 75
1.0 Snow Enigma (3 years old) - $50
1.0 Bell Albino (age unknown) - $50 - this guy is a mean little guy, will attack your hand if you put it in his cage. He's been like this ever since I picked him up from the pet shop, and I can't break him of it. lol

4 Repti Racks - 4 feet wide, 2 feet deep, 1 foot tall, split up into 4 one foot sections. - $100 each
Helix DBS-1000 Thermostat - spoken for at this moment but if buyer backs out $100 shipped

All hardware is under a year old, and in great shape. I am in Navarre, Florida which is by Pensacola.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
jshaw
I was wanting to buy some of these geckos but do not want all the equipment. I am located Pensacola so nothing will be shipped. I am new to this website and don't fully know how to work it so please call or text me at (850)-255-7157 thankyou for your time.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
RHaywald
Ok, willing to do this. Willing to separate but will not ship any GECKOS at the moment, it is too cold and I just don't want to run the gamble of having one of them pass away on the trip. I care about these guys too much to let something like that happen to them. I will however, ship hardware. Updated original post with individual prices. I do have pics and weights also, so PM me for details.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #4
V&J leopard geckos
i would like to purchase your incubator

Old 12-31-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
RHaywald
Updated original post... incubator has been sold. I do have pics of everything also.

I will be in Tampa from the 12th to the 16th of January is someone wants to save on shipping.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!