Animal Plastics? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:18 AM   #11
dprince

AP racks are awesome, and their customer service is awesome!! No worries.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:40 PM   #12
morphevolutions
AP is a great company. I have bought several racks and cages from them over the years and have always been treated well. They even sent me a free replacement heat cable after two years without me even asking for it. I simply inquired if they sold them and they shipped me one for free right away. Don't hesitate to purchase.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #13
NoahC.
re:AP

I have 2 racks from them and i love them. They got them out right away, great service and great products. I cant wait to get more.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:22 PM   #14
dave84
In light of all the good things said about AP I've decided to go with them. Thanks everyone for the comments!

Old 11-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #15
Kingetula
Let me first say Mark and Ali are awesome to work with. I've ordered 15 T-12 cages and 6 T-20 cages.

I pretty much designed my own cages. I told them what size, what side I wanted the heat and how big I wanted the screen on top to be. They made it happen. Sure we ran into a few bumps here and there but Mark always made it right. Yesterday I was putting my T-20 cages together and found out that all of the heat cables were on the left side. The order was for 3 on the right and 3 on the left. Probably not a big deal for most people but in the space I am working with I needed it right. I emailed Mark last night and just a few minutes ago I got a call and he was really cool and realized it was over looked and is sending out new cage bottoms so that the heat is on the right side. No questions asked he just corrected the mistake and told me they would be shipped Monday. (weekend in the way other wise they would be shipped tomorrow)

AP Cages answers all my emails in good time as well as calling me back. I love the quality. I never liked putting stuff together but putting these cages together is sort of painless.

I'm getting some in the next 2 or 3 months. AP cages is where I will get them from.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #16
MaryBoyd
I've purchased 2 racks from Animal Plastics. Their customer service both on the phone & email is excellent.

The racks are very well made. I purchased the first one nearly 2 years ago & it's still in perfect condition - no sagging, no "wiggle" anywhere.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #17
BalloonzForU
I have 4 of their rack and about to buy more. Great customer service via email and/or phone, and Great products as well!!

Old 11-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #18
snakewrangler
Is the shipping generally pretty fast? Their website says they use a freight carrier...

Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #19
Varanus99
For me the shipping was very quick once the cage was completed. And the packaging is top notch. No damaged corners or scratched glass here. It also arrived on the day it was supposed to and inside the time window they gave me.

Old 11-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #20
BalloonzForU
I got notified that three of my racks were being shipped on a Thursday and they were delivered to my door on that Saturday. They were also about a week earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!