Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #31
Laura Fopiano
Well, guess I'll throw my hat into this ring as well.

Up until a few days ago, maybe a week or so, mike and I were friends. When he and his roomate Corey were having trouble, mike sent me a package that were his personal belongings. That package has been in my possesion since 9/5/07, unopened until the other night.

With so many inconstancy's and other people involved, I opted to call his former roomate and we went through the box via telephone. I guess a person could call other peoples belongings, mementos, to me it's flat out theft.

I'll spare the readers of this thread with the personal items that are in that box, however, his roomates keys, digi camera, dvd's, Corey's bank records, and phone records, Corey's graduation gift from his father, a zip-o lighter that belonged to his father that has never been in a human pocket, and paper work from a boa that Bryon sent them.

Corey almost lost his job over those keys going missing and I've had them this whole time and didn't know until the other night.

I don't even have words for the ebay scandal, I am angry for the families that won't have a cherished Christmas gift for their family, I am angrier still that finding work this time of year is the easiest thing to do and resorting to stealing from others makes my blood boil

Merry Christmas mike....you've earned this one. Please do not contact myself or Bryon, your phone calls are no longer welcomed and will not be answered.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #32
Jim O
And to think that I started that good guy thread on this scumbag in July of 2005 (that was and still is a nice beardy). Mike's a true leech. Kristi and the others, I am sorry that you all have been victimized by this "man".

Old 12-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #33
Lucille
I get paid again next week and could contibute a few dollars. Is there any way that anyone could think of to establish a fund, just for these playstations, so that these children might have a gift on Christmas? If we can't collect enough at least they can have some gift?

Old 12-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #34
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I get paid again next week and could contibute a few dollars. Is there any way that anyone could think of to establish a fund, just for these playstations, so that these children might have a gift on Christmas? If we can't collect enough at least they can have some gift?
Great idea. I would help out. Let me know how.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #35
oinkette
Update....

Wow, thanks so much Lucille - that is incredibly kind of you. I have some great news, at least on my claim - after reading this thread, I called Paypal and told them about it. They requested I send them the link. They just called to say that they are awarding the claim in my favor and will be returning my money! Praise the Lord! There are still others out there (12 of us won the bogus auctions - 2 auctions, 6 PS3's each - at $350 - $375 each. I have been in contact with at least 6 of the other victims. They've all promised to let me know how their claims are decided, so I'll post updates as I know.

I hope all of you have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Kristi

Old 12-07-2007, 03:14 PM   #36
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Kristi
Please keep us updated. When I was ripped off on ebay Paypal also decided in my favor~ but the scumball had already emptied his paypal account so Paypal just distributed what money was available to the many of us who had been scammed and "closed the dispute" despite the fact that I was still out several hundred dollars. It sounds like Mike was attempting to empty the paypal account~ so there may not be enough in there to re-imburse you fully.

I'm in North Alabama and see your in Alabama too~ I can't afford to send you a PS3 (My 16 year old wants one too and I'm shopping now). But I'd be willing to give your son a pet snake and some supplies if your needing a gift for under the tree this year. Just email me
thered_dragon@yahoo.com

Old 12-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #37
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I, too, would be more than happy to contribute. Excellent idea, Lucille.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #38
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkette
Wow, thanks so much Lucille - that is incredibly kind of you. I have some great news, at least on my claim - after reading this thread, I called Paypal and told them about it. They requested I send them the link. They just called to say that they are awarding the claim in my favor and will be returning my money! Praise the Lord! There are still others out there (12 of us won the bogus auctions - 2 auctions, 6 PS3's each - at $350 - $375 each. I have been in contact with at least 6 of the other victims. They've all promised to let me know how their claims are decided, so I'll post updates as I know.

I hope all of you have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Kristi
And I thought it was only 4! Kristi, congratulations. Now, let's just hope you see your money again!

Old 12-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #39
deborahbroadus
We don't have a lot of time. If someone that we all trust would set up a contribution Paypal account, post the email here, (I have seen it done) and be in charge of distributing the money to the bilked people...we could get started now, and I can contribute a bit too.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #40
Laura Fopiano
WOOT Kristie!!! Just so you know, most of the people in the reptile industry have hearts of gold. We protect each other, and watch out for scams. We are a self policing group. Many have set that bar of standards very high and when one of our own hurts others for financial gain....god help them.

Merry Christmas to you and your son Kristie. And to the others that were ripped off, I am sure that paypal will do right by you also. Keep the faith and happy holidays.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!