clay mccartney bad guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #11
kimnrick04
Clay, it seems weird that you got a snake in that was "skinny" and died a week later and not ask for your tort back. If he sells the male tort to cover the shipping he had to pay, he would still be out his snake. Did you let Ric know the condition of the snake when you first got it in? Do you have pics of the dead snake?
Rick Vanderpool

Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
richardduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
Clay, it seems weird that you got a snake in that was "skinny" and died a week later and not ask for your tort back. If he sells the male tort to cover the shipping he had to pay, he would still be out his snake. Did you let Ric know the condition of the snake when you first got it in? Do you have pics of the dead snake?
Rick Vanderpool

it's from 2003.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #13
kimnrick04
Sorry, I should have looked at the date.

Rick

Old 02-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #14
cm_reptiles
I just noticed this now while looking up my name

clay McCartney

Old 03-01-2008, 05:26 AM   #15
Keith Northrop
Clay.....5 yrs didn't make you any smarter.....

Your about as smart as a Domestic terrorist........Full of Shiite.......You and
Ol Duckguts would make a perfect pair......I bet Duckguts is using a dial up.....Bet....Bet.......

Old 03-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #16
richardduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Your about as smart as a Domestic terrorist........Full of Shiite.......You and
Ol Duckguts would make a perfect pair......I bet Duckguts is using a dial up.....Bet....Bet.......
hey you crackhead, you have the wrong duckworth, get your boyfriend to explain to you how the search feature works and hopefully you can figure out that there are 3 or 4 duckworths on here. and no, i've never used dial up the same way you never take your ritalin. been with charter for just over 4 years. not sure if you know what a proxy is, but i'm not using one of those either. i'm not masking my IP in any way, not even spoofing my MAC. i'm sure you have no freaking clue what i'm talking about, but worth saying anyway.

again, let me reiterate (that means i'm going to say something that i've already said), i'm not the duckworth you sold a cornsnake to, a redtail boa to, or a fishing pole or whatever it is that is the source of your misplaced ire.

one more time, i'm not the same duckworth you're thinking about. i've never dealt with you, wouldn't deal with you and you need to figure out who your problem is with you prick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!