Knob Tail Keepers/Breeders... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 07:22 PM   #1
WiteLeo
Arrow Knob Tail Keepers/Breeders...

If anyone here is or knows of anyone that has a Knob Tail Gecko for sale, please let me kow. I am enterested in buying one. The problem is I don't have $200+ for one.

So if there is a nice normal morphed one out there, tell me.

Also, does anyone know of any good care sheets, I only found a couple.

Thanks guys!
ARiceBug@charter.net

Old 06-23-2005, 03:08 AM   #2
progeckos
I don’t keep or breed knob tails but I’ve seriously been looking into getting some. As far as prices I don’t think you’re going to find them very cheap. It also depends on what species you want. You’ll either have to buy a pair or lone males. The cheapest I’ve seen are smooth knob pairs at $600 and single males about $250.

Here’s a good care sheet. smooth knob tail care

Old 06-24-2005, 03:16 PM   #3
Borewyrm
Good Sir ... DAMN YOU!!!! Now I want a pair of these lil buggers, they are just so darn cute!!!! Why did you have to get me thinking of them .... WHY!?!?!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:15 AM   #4
gcsreptiles
Cody hit it on the nose. The Nephrurus levis levis are fairly inexpensive and are the cheapest of the knob-tail (Nephrurus) geckos. The N. levis occidentalis $400-$1200 ea., N. levis pilbarensis $400-$1200 ea. depending on who's selling them. Females are the more expensive and a lot of people won't sell lone females, so you're still looking at $600-$2000+ a pair for the levis complex. Most of the other species you can only find in pairs or lone males if you can find them at all and they starts at about $2000+ for a pair on up. They are a beautiful and exciting species to keep and breed, but not really a good beginner gecko or a gecko for a novice keeper.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Geckz
Lovely Levis Gene

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!