Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #181
tim brophy
With very few exceptions, reptile importers are to be avoided. 75% of imported herps are dead within months. Lots of imported reptiles are dead on arrival. This has been known for years. Why would anyone consider giving money to these undesirables?

Old 09-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #182
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
No. And trust me, I don't questions expecting answers. Catch my drift?
Meant to say "ask" questions.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #183
dieselfan
Tim, most of the animals supposedly being imported are CBB in Europe. I don't think these types of imports carry the same mortality rates as WC imports. I completely agree with your point though.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #184
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Tim, most of the animals supposedly being imported are CBB in Europe. I don't think these types of imports carry the same mortality rates as WC imports. I completely agree with your point though.
I believe the animals in question are being imported from Pakistan and are wild caught. I agree with Tim also. Good point.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:08 PM   #185
Chris Kennard
Oh great! Frogman is now viewing and will answer everyone's questions and lay this matter to rest. So ssshhhhhh! Pre-sale customer? Who is it Garrett?

Old 09-05-2015, 01:11 PM   #186
tim brophy
I feel badly for the OP, but to give a guy $6,000 for reptiles imported to the US from frigging Pakistan??? You were not a little skeptical about that transaction? This animal importer may or may not be a scammer. But without doubt he should be avoided like bubonic plague. Almost all of those guys are lowlife.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:48 PM   #187
uromastyx13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Hey Mike, You call me a scammer…. Take me to court… It will cost you $35 to file a small claims court case. Do it! See what happens.

Garrett Smith
By taunting me telling me what to do , seems to be the only thing you seem capable of doing acting like a keyboard warrior i can bet the $6500 that you have which belongs to me you would never have so much courage if you were to ever see me in person Garrett. If it means I have to lose $6500 to expose bad people like you in the reptile community then so be it , don't message me through facebook or text saying false things how on my last screen shot i posted you stated animals would be here "30" days from August 9 th because its just one of your other many lies , not asure how this "BOI is false" clearly everyone with access to the internet can clearly see what kind of salesperson you are by reading how you treat everyone in the reptile community who doesn't agree with you and even to the people who pay you money Keyboard Warrior

Old 09-05-2015, 01:55 PM   #188
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
By taunting me telling me what to do , seems to be the only thing you seem capable of doing acting like a keyboard warrior i can bet the $6500 that you have which belongs to me you would never have so much courage if you were to ever see me in person Garrett. If it means I have to lose $6500 to expose bad people like you in the reptile community then so be it , don't message me through facebook or text saying false things how on my last screen shot i posted you stated animals would be here "30" days from August 9 th because its just one of your other many lies , not asure how this "BOI is false" clearly everyone with access to the internet can clearly see what kind of salesperson you are by reading how you treat everyone in the reptile community who doesn't agree with you and even to the people who pay you money Keyboard Warrior
Exposing a bad guy and losing 6500 bucks is not nearly as rewarding as exposing a bad guy and recovering that 6500. Don't stop pusuing your money. Trust me.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:10 PM   #189
ElexisC
Also if you do take him to court, you can also add on all the expenses of travel and hotels to the amount won, and make him pay court costs. So you very well could add a couple thousand onto that 6500

Old 09-05-2015, 02:12 PM   #190
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
I feel badly for the OP, but to give a guy $6,000 for reptiles imported to the US from frigging Pakistan??? You were not a little skeptical about that transaction? This animal importer may or may not be a scammer. But without doubt he should be avoided like bubonic plague. Almost all of those guys are lowlife.
Poetry to my ears. Spot on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!