Info Beware Erik Lindross aka Herploverz - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
Redfeet
Could this be another alter ego?

Old 04-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
hhmoore
Who? You?

Old 04-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post

Quit while your behind, jackass. I'm fresh after a month layover.
Fresh?

Layover? = banned!

Old 04-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Redfeet
Im Paul Miller! Who you dont know alligator? SSSHHHHEEEEEET!

Old 04-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #25
hhmoore
I know you aren't him...and I know Chuck and Ed aren't him, and that Michael isn't him. That's enough for me.

Easy, now, Chuck....don't go and get yourself booted again this soon - it wouldn't look good, and there's a good chance it would be left permanent this time.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #26
Redfeet
Paul<----- BORED!

Old 04-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Fresh?

Layover? = banned!
Pardon me for having an expanded vocabulary and substituting one very proper word for another I was at a loss for.

So anyway.....back on topic.

You said you made great progress bringing Dan Costello to justice. Where would anyone find this progress in any of the posts you've made thus far in this thread? Give us all a hint. Is it in the picture on post #5? Is it on the label of the bottle he's holding? I just dont see it.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
Redfeet
I think you are asking the wrong guy.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Easy, now, Chuck....don't go and get yourself booted again this soon - it wouldn't look good, and there's a good chance it would be left permanent this time.
I certainly don't want to be booted again or for good, but this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Someone has to step in and say something. I wouldn't open my jail to free a pimp to send out to catch his prostitutes. This is exactly whats occurring here. If Ed wants redemption let him start with one bad guy thread about him at a time.

Ahhhhhh whats the use anymore.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #30
Frankie J
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpLoverz
this is my ringer interested?

I am looking for a ringer ball. He sent me this via PM. This ball is on Ralph Davis Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!