Inquiry I'm thinking of buying from "bigdaddywholesale"---Is he good or not - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #51
Dixie Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
All of that and more Sammy.

And I have a question for you Terry, how are those bp's that you bought from a gentlemen named Larry doing? You bought them at your last show. You know the animals that I'm talkin about, they were possibly exposed to a serious illness, and you decided to take a chance on them anyway? Any upper respiratory infections pop up yet???? How are they eating for you??? Inquiring minds want to know.
I think Larry had two other guys with him Moe and Curley.I did not buy any ball pythons at the last show.Why don,t you and Bryan come up to my place and take pictures and see if you can start another life long vendetta on the B.O.I

Old 05-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #52
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles View Post
Nothing much changes here,name calling is very mature.
Maturity is sooooo over-rated you big meanie.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #53
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles View Post
I think Larry had two other guys with him Moe and Curley.I did not buy any ball pythons at the last show.Why don,t you and Bryan come up to my place and take pictures and see if you can start another life long vendetta on the B.O.I
Last I checked, YOU are the one dragging up pot shots when YOU get the chance. Go take a look and you'll see I have not posted about or against Allen for some time unless I was brought up specifically.

In case you missed this part ..

Quote:
Admittedly I haven't posted about Allen for some time. I haven't because I haven't been in facility, to his tables at a show and have talked to him once since the start of thread and that was for 5 minutes at a hospital. I don't look at his ads either so I really couldn't tell you if anything has changed or not.
Post what ya know, not what ya think, it'll save ya the embarrassment later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!