Beware: Of Reptileguru. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:57 AM   #61
prehistoric
Thank you

I want to say thank you to Michael for coming into the store and posting his comments. My only regret is that I couldn’t be there to meet you. All of you have been fair and I appreciate your opinions. This whole incident has been one huge mistake and it will never happen again.

Thank you,
Jim Alles

Old 01-13-2007, 03:55 AM   #62
holygouda
I love your store

Of all of the reptile shops I have been to, Reptile Guru is one of two that I will actually purchase supplies and animals from. I try to only support businesses that I believe in and every time I go there, the animals are beautiful, alert and healthy. They are all provided with sufficient space and the staff is very friendly and helpful. More reptile shops should be run with the same standards of quality and service. Thanks Jim.

Old 01-13-2007, 08:19 AM   #63
Seamus Haley
For whatever it might be worth... I'm pretty sure I could take a fine point marker or a fistfull of black pepper or some fine potting soil and make myself a photo of a pillowcase covered in black dots. I tried making it bigger... just resulted in some pixelization. I tried staring at my screen a bit closer too, can't really see anything that suggests texture or depth, the image isn't focused enough with a macro lens to show what *exactly* the bag is covered in. Given the lack of photos of mites on the animal and the somewhat hasty backtracking to cover contradictory statements, I'm kind of suspicious of the photos that have been provided so far. It's all well and good to say "This is a photo of ten thousand mites" but if it has to be explained... then it's not exactly definitive proof.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #64
The BoidSmith
Jeff,

It's good to know that you had a good experience with Reptileguru. But by posting on this thread instead of in a positive one such as http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=reptileguru , you bumped this "Beware: Of Reptileguru" thread back to the top. If you want to leave a positive comment in the future (and there are options where to chooose from) it might be better to do it in a thread that portrays a company/individual in a positive note. Just a constructive suggestion.

Regards.

Old 05-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #65
turtlemex
I ordered over one hundred dollars in items from this seller. The items included a $40 light bulb and a rock dish, and rock cave that were packed together. The rocks chipped each other and the bulb was obviously broken. I contacted the seller who spend three weeks telling me he contacted Fed Ex to file a claim and I waited. I finally called fed ex only to discover a claim was never filed. When contacting the seller, he responded with an emotional email that included swearing at me, not very professional. I would advice consumers to take their business elsewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!