Inquiry Marcell Hawkins ??? anyone dealt with or know of him? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
geckoejon
Marcell Hawkins ??? anyone dealt with or know of him?

hello,

has anyone dealt with Marcell Hawkins or know about him concerning reptiles?

specifically for salvator?

thanks,
jonathan pickerl

Old 04-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #2
bcr229
Where is his ad? Also is there contact info, email address, phone #, or a location for him?

Old 04-23-2018, 06:24 AM   #3
geckoejon
He is selling on the Monitor Classifieds page of FB. His page states he is from California, but that’s about it... No page on Fauna that I could find...

He is selling a T- het albino salvator that he “accidentally produced”. Stated he produced some visuals as well, but they are sold... pretty vague info about where he got them. That would be quite the score & I hope it’s true! Nervous about giving away that kind of cash to vague info to someone I have never heard of...

Old 04-23-2018, 07:25 AM   #4
Lucille
Jonathan,
Ask him for references, email, phone number, where he got his critters and then bring that info here.
If he readily provides information that can be checked, he just may be new. If however he refuses info requests and has an ad that is bordering on the too-good-to-be-true, then walk away from the deal.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:05 AM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoejon View Post
No page on Fauna that I could find...
Good job using the BOI Jonathan.
When running searches on potential members, here is are a few hints for future reference.
1. Go to "Members List" link above.
2. Go to "Search Members" button on the right.
3. Use the drop down button and select "Advanced Search".
4. In the "Full Name" field type "Hawkins".
5. This will pull up all members with last name Hawkins, you can scan for a "Marcell". There isn't a "Marcell" but there is a "Marcel" from Riverside California who had some newbie questions about monitors. Probably your person. There are two dormant accounts, but they still give you some little clues into him.

Good luck.

Here are the links:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...45#post1740345
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...87#post1325987

Old 04-24-2018, 07:59 AM   #6
geckoejon
robert walker, you are the man!!! i performed that search, but i didn't try just his last name... spelling his first differently now?
hmmm.....

thanks!

Old 04-24-2018, 10:49 AM   #7
geckoejon
Looks like a scammer...

Pics were of Kevin / NERD’s T- adult...

Marcel stated that he worked for Eliot’s pet shop, where the T-‘a were produced... I called & they never heard of him...

He got banned from the monitor classifieds on FB
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2018, 11:51 AM   #8
Robert Walker
FYI: another account was just registered for Marcel, no last name. I've included a link to this thread on his profile. Mhawk_6

Old 04-27-2018, 11:57 AM   #9
geckoejon
His email address for PayPal was...

Marcelhawk6@gmail.com
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2018, 08:05 PM   #10
Mhawk_6
Not a scammer

Hello I’m marcel I’ve provided many times the number of my boss where I accidentally produced these het Albino water monitors, me I never took any photos but the one I took home. I can provide the number for you to call again? I even asked Kevin for advice and he blocked me. I don’t understand what the deal is with reptile breeders killing the new guy and that’s exactly what I am I am new, no background on breeding monitors but pythons I’ve bred n sold but never posted it to Facebook. I’m trying this water monitor thing and would like some support. Photos are of what my boss has send me of the adult albino so I can provide his number to speak with him. I am also in the process of obtaining some black dragons so please let me know what’s going on and how I can get out of this hole I don’t have time trying to scam anyone I work at the hospital. I’m a reptile lover so let’s work together please? Feel free to message me and if you want the owner of the reptile shop that this took place I can provide his personal number just let me know thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!