Good Guy Rich Beasley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
VividDragons
Talking Rich Beasley

I bought my male "McLuvin" from Rich at http://richbeasley.com/dragons.htm and I have to tell you his colors are just stunning!!! He came out of his box eating and has never slowed down!

Here is some pic of my baby boy "McLuvin"

Old 05-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Southern Wolf
I have dealt with Rich on several occasions... you wont go wrong buying from www.richbeasley.com

Old 05-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
dondeb562
very nice! I must say he has some of the niciest dragons out there that I have seen.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
lanceheads
I have known Rich for a very long time, and he's a straight-up guy!

Randal Berry

Old 05-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
Lynn
Wow that is a great looking dragon. You can tell by looking at it that it is dripping with health.. Very very nice.. Look how bright its eyes are

Old 04-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #6
DragonkeepersDungeon
He does have Great dragons. there was problems in communication. But i recieved a beautiful dragon in great shape. very spunky and alert....awesome colors great pricing..
the date of shipping was like 3 days off ...Still dont know her hatch date...BUT I KNOW PEOPLE GET BUSY ...THEY MOVE....THINGS HAPPEN LIKE UNPLANNED EVENTS AND ACCIDENTS....so..no complaint... never did try to ask him again..maybe ill give it another go? LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, rich beasley