Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2017, 12:22 AM   #111
Alterna Ranch
So many issues....

Some of you - Snake Queen - should try actually reading what I posted about shipping. I have NEVER shipped anything but overnight with delivery by 10:30 am the next day. I have shipped either Fedex or UPS in Del Rio for 14 years and not once had an issue. I was trying to accomodate Steve Garvin since it was the holiday and Fedex and UPS jack up their prices. Last word I had from Steve was he was sending the money for overnight. He has NEVER asked me for a refund and I have jumped through hoops to get this done for him. Now that he has an attorney involved - I'm done unless he sends funds for me to ship and at this point it is going to be the difference between 45 and 123! Steve, as you can see by my screenshots, has not one time been difficult. Jesus are you people total idiots? He even thanked me for my concern and patience. And as for me breaking the deal, the deal ALWAYS hinged on WEATHER and the ability to safely ship this pair of snakes which is a precedent in reptile sales. It was Steve, not me that continued to put off shipping even after he said ship them anyway and he'd take responsibility, he changed his mind and went with overnight, said he would send the money and made no claim to me of ANY issues or bad feelings about our deal. And at the end of the day - I posted what took place. Evan Stahl is a liar and a coward who posts with no evidence and according to Snake Queen - you can post lies or anything you want here. At this point I've turned down several others to sell this pair to based on Steve Garvin's wishes clearly documented in my screenshots and I am not refunding, but will ship if the difference is paid. Otherwise - I'l just sit here and wait for the shiite to hit the fan and see where it lands.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:40 AM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
He has NEVER asked me for a refund and I have jumped through hoops to get this done for him. Now that he has an attorney involved - I'm done unless he sends funds for me to ship
At this point I think that is a wise decision. I certainly would not be sending any refunds because someone else is asking you to do so. You say you have not received a refund request either from Steve Garvin or from his alleged attorney. I find that odd, an attorney will usually send a demand letter.

Look into SYR, it may cost a little more than what you already have to ship. But even if you get ready to ship with SYR, unless you hear from Steve personally, I would not ship.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #113
Snake-Queen
I can read fine.
I don't care if you've never shipped 2 day, you offered it. That is enough for me.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:16 PM   #114
evansnakes
Laura B, in part I did not realize who he was because mr sloan operates under about 6 different names, 5 different business names and posted that he lived in a different state than he does. he goes very far out of his way to trick people.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #115
evansnakes
I am a coward? You have messaged me threats and then immediately blocked me 3 times now. you are the definition of a coward. Sending pictures to an active duty US soldier in a war zone overseas a picture of yourself standing outside his home here in the states where his wife lives, threatening to harm her. You are the biggest pant load there is bob, robert, sloan, hilliard, true flight taxidermy, alterna ranch, thief, fraud, multi convicted felon for assault, burglary, criminal trespass, criminal mischief destruction of property and on and on. You are garbage bob. You blocked Steve from contacting you. All you do is lie. There are over a hundred people that have come forward since I posted about you to share information about all the miserable experiences with you on my page. You are going back to prison where you belong. You can say anything you want here and anyone that wants to can believe you but the truth is that I almost never use this site and it took your level of criminal to get me here.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:38 PM   #116
LauraB
YOU did not realize the seller was Sloan, Evan? The transaction was between Steven and Sloan, NOT you. I highly doubt that you were duped. You have been around long enough to know better. I'm long aware of his dubious identities and uh, games. Ain't buying it, sorry. The whole thing does not add up. Is Steven your "silent" partner who funds / makes your purchases?

And you have avoided my other question ... you know that old pesky ODNR stuff.

Yeah, Sloan needs to refund immediately, and as Melissa has pointed out, there should have been NO discussion, offer or payment for anything but overnight shipping. There's yer sign, dude.

Please stop with the BS ... let the law handle it from here on out, as you claim is being done. You are doing your friend no service at this point.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #117
Alterna Ranch
Evan is still a liar

So I posted a pic of me standing outside an active duty Marines house threatening his wife? This is the problem on Fauna - the admins just let people post whatever they want with nothing to back it up. How bout Evan post up this pic so we can all see it. Can't? Why? Because Evan is a coward and a liar! don't be like Evan. Steve Garvin contacted ME on my FB page under my name. I did not contact him. Another lie from Evan as can be seen in my screenshots. Steve is not blocked, but he has done something to block me or just shut down communications because when I try every day to message him it says "unavailable". Another lie from the coward Evan. Except for my time in the US Marines in Paris Island, SC and 2 years in St. Paul, MN for music school - I have live in Texas my entire life and never claimed to live anywhere else. This is posted clearly on my FB page - BOTH OF THEM! Another lie by the coward Evan. Refunding the money - HOW? Steve blocked me from both of my FB pages so I cannot contact him. No phone - no email. In the end, Steve never once told me he had any problems with me or our deal. Had I just gone to ship them - we would've both learned UPS does not do second day on any live animals. I never knew that and apparently neither did Steve, because I have never shipped anything other then overnight. I'm not at all worried about Evan and his claims of criminal mail fraud charges because I have the snakes and I'm willing to ship just like I always was, but it has to go overnight, cold packed and I'm not paying the additional funds because Steve was to cheap to pay for overnight. I've also got all of our info and not one time was there a complaint, so no crime there. My belief is that it was in fact Evan Stahl that bought these but since he runs off at the mouth behind his computer where he is safe and I've had run ins with him on FB before, he is too big a coward to do it up front. If Steve really is the buyer, let him come here and post it up. While were are on Criminal charges - seems Evan has a few himself....so I'll posting these up very soon with screenshots of his record. One day I hope to meet you Evan - face to face!

Old 03-28-2017, 11:32 PM   #118
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
Laura B, in part I did not realize who he was because mr sloan operates under about 6 different names, 5 different business names and posted that he lived in a different state than he does. he goes very far out of his way to trick people.
Okay. Which one or ones were used for contact? Images of the communications to the effect of showing this would be helpful. Either you or Bob Sloan could potentially provide them.

Quote:
So I posted a pic of me standing outside an active duty Marines house threatening his wife? This is the problem on Fauna - the admins just let people post whatever they want with nothing to back it up. How bout Evan post up this pic so we can all see it. Can't? Why? Because Evan is a coward and a liar! don't be like Evan. Steve Garvin contacted ME on my FB page under my name. I did not contact him. Another lie from Evan as can be seen in my screenshots. Steve is not blocked, but he has done something to block me or just shut down communications because when I try every day to message him it says "unavailable". Another lie from the coward Evan. Except for my time in the US Marines in Paris Island, SC and 2 years in St. Paul, MN for music school - I have live in Texas my entire life and never claimed to live anywhere else. This is posted clearly on my FB page - BOTH OF THEM! Another lie by the coward Evan. Refunding the money - HOW? Steve blocked me from both of my FB pages so I cannot contact him. No phone - no email. In the end, Steve never once told me he had any problems with me or our deal. Had I just gone to ship them - we would've both learned UPS does not do second day on any live animals. I never knew that and apparently neither did Steve, because I have never shipped anything other then overnight. I'm not at all worried about Evan and his claims of criminal mail fraud charges because I have the snakes and I'm willing to ship just like I always was, but it has to go overnight, cold packed and I'm not paying the additional funds because Steve was to cheap to pay for overnight. I've also got all of our info and not one time was there a complaint, so no crime there. My belief is that it was in fact Evan Stahl that bought these but since he runs off at the mouth behind his computer where he is safe and I've had run ins with him on FB before, he is too big a coward to do it up front. If Steve really is the buyer, let him come here and post it up. While were are on Criminal charges - seems Evan has a few himself....so I'll posting these up very soon with screenshots of his record. One day I hope to meet you Evan - face to face!
You were warned twice about this sort of thing in post 103. I advise you to heed it going forward.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:02 AM   #119
LauraB
Quote:
... Refunding the money - HOW? !
Wow, really? You have the address he gave you to ship to. I'm sure it is his store location, Honor Coin and Stamp.

Here's the address he gave you, to refresh your memory. Send a good check, money order, duh. The sooner the better.

"HCS, 4001 US 31, Suite D, Traverse City, MI 49865."

Old 03-29-2017, 12:06 AM   #120
nickolasanastasiou
I was able to find the FB page. Says Robert Sloan right on it. Where was the mystery about who Steve Garvin was dealing with?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!