Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:45 AM   #131
evansnakes
Thank you Nick for posting the weather. you can see that it is just more lies when sloan says it was over 100 degrees that whole time

Old 03-29-2017, 11:19 AM   #132
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
So I posted a pic of me standing outside an active duty Marines house threatening his wife? This is the problem on Fauna - the admins just let people post whatever they want with nothing to back it up. How bout Evan post up this pic so we can all see it. Can't? Why? Because Evan is a coward and a liar! don't be like Evan. Steve Garvin contacted ME on my FB page under my name. I did not contact him. Another lie from Evan as can be seen in my screenshots. Steve is not blocked, but he has done something to block me or just shut down communications because when I try every day to message him it says "unavailable". Another lie from the coward Evan. Except for my time in the US Marines in Paris Island, SC and 2 years in St. Paul, MN for music school - I have live in Texas my entire life and never claimed to live anywhere else. This is posted clearly on my FB page - BOTH OF THEM! Another lie by the coward Evan. Refunding the money - HOW? Steve blocked me from both of my FB pages so I cannot contact him. No phone - no email. In the end, Steve never once told me he had any problems with me or our deal. Had I just gone to ship them - we would've both learned UPS does not do second day on any live animals. I never knew that and apparently neither did Steve, because I have never shipped anything other then overnight. I'm not at all worried about Evan and his claims of criminal mail fraud charges because I have the snakes and I'm willing to ship just like I always was, but it has to go overnight, cold packed and I'm not paying the additional funds because Steve was to cheap to pay for overnight. I've also got all of our info and not one time was there a complaint, so no crime there. My belief is that it was in fact Evan Stahl that bought these but since he runs off at the mouth behind his computer where he is safe and I've had run ins with him on FB before, he is too big a coward to do it up front. If Steve really is the buyer, let him come here and post it up. While were are on Criminal charges - seems Evan has a few himself....so I'll posting these up very soon with screenshots of his record. One day I hope to meet you Evan - face to face!
Look into other shipping companies, i.e. SYR, R2Y, RE … I'm betting you could ship for $45 - $55. It's not hard. I don't know why you are being so obtuse about this.

You also have his address, so it isn't out of the scope of possibilities to send a certified letter to that address. I know it's not instantaneous communication, but it will show good faith effort to Contact Steve.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:32 AM   #133
evansnakes
"Duh, I got an envelope in the mail with a return address on it. duh, how would I send him his money back? duh...."

Steve bought the snakes but again misdirection, it doesn't matter, you have the snakes and the money and will not send either. You keep posting threats and dragging this out.

I am not afraid of you robert. if you lived closer to me we would have already had that face to face coward. You steal and then you threaten. you are just garbage.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:34 AM   #134
Snake-Queen
Sloan, attached is the phone number to his business.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM   #135
Alterna Ranch
More lies

More lies from the coward Evan Stahl.....this screenshot proves I am not able to contact Steve. In addition, keep in mind that Steve is in Michigan and I'm sure if you check the weather, like I did, there you'll see temps very low. Also, I brought the snakes to the RGV so I could ship easier as there is an airport here and none in Del Rio. And I stated that due to work, I was not always available to ship and Steve was aware of this and again, STEVE never once complained. I cannot get a message to Steve, so I'm stuck sitting here and will not do anything until I know what the situation is. Most likely, Evan is the real buyer, but he was to much of a coward to come right out and do it direct, otherwise WHY is he so mad if he has no interest in this financially? Bottom line - I've done nothing wrong here and Steve is the one who should have said something if there was an issue. HE NEVER DID and unlike Evan - I have the proof. I also have the snakes and the money and until I hear from Steve - I'm not doing anything. Also, snake queen - I called and Steve refused to take my call - not sure who it was that answered, but I gave my name. In the screenshot you can clearly see that the name is "Facebook User" which shows Steve has ME blocked.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM   #136
evansnakes
Tyler Sladen He showed up at my house while I was deployed
Threatened to kill me and my wife
Like · Reply · 2 · March 22 at 7:30pm

Jeff Adams He is between del rio and Mexico, he was picked up in del rio about 2 mos ago for threatening TPWD wardens and I'm guessing is on bond but either way he is back out again.
Like · Reply · 2 · March 22 at 10:09pm

Robert Reed McClure · 26 mutual friends
Good luck Evan. I know multiple cases are open against him right now. But more couldn't hurt.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · March 23 at 9:06pm

Shawn Gray He's threatened me as well and i don't even know the guy. I'll fuck that guy's world up if he shows up at one of our expos
Unlike · Reply · 3 · March 22 at 11:53pm

Jeff Adams He threatened me, Jeff Barringer, Lance Benton and many others.

He sent out emails to sponsors of www.SnakeDays.com trying to damage the event.

Hopefully he will finally get locked up at his next tria

Jeff Hunter reviewed True Flight Taxidermy — 1 star
March 25, 2014 ·
Scam artist, cheat, and thief! Will have to pay a visit when I'm in del rio.

Matthew Martin reviewed True Flight Taxidermy — 1 star
May 30, 2014 ·
Using other people's photos, DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:44 AM   #137
evansnakes
temps HERE in Michigan have been 50's-70's this week. I have been shipping all week. Just shipped a 3 lb, 12x9x6 box to LA yesterday for $45 via fedex. just more lies and excuses from sloan

Old 03-29-2017, 11:53 AM   #138
Alterna Ranch
Weather in Michigan

Two can play this game.....ANYONE here willing to ship reptiles with temps like this? Didn't think so. And so far, there is not one shred of evidence I've done anything to warrant this attack Evan Stahl....post proof or shut up Evan.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2017, 12:00 PM   #139
evansnakes
30's and 40's are great for shipping reptiles. 40 hour heat pack and they are all set. no worries of over heating and they are great.

so you are now admitting you lied about your temps being 103 for the past 2 months but now you are saying it is too cold to ship here? the ever changing stories

Old 03-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #140
Alterna Ranch
Right

No one in the biz ships with temps under 40 and over 90 - standard in the business and clearly you are too stupid to know that if you would ship a snake at 30F. And the night time temps were below freezing most nights through March. Shut up Evan - you got nothing punk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!