Prehistoric Pets Chino/reptileguru.com- good guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2003, 08:15 PM   #1
george sampson
Stop! if your a novice look no more

if your new to the reptile game and want to purchase QUALITY animals at good prices, from people who are knowledgeable an not just in it for the MONEY.i would HIGHLY recomend shopping at reptileguru.com

Old 03-06-2003, 10:39 PM   #2
geckoville
Thumbs up I'll agree with that

I just recieved a pair of sub-adult kenyans today from reptileguru/prehistoric pets. They arrived in good health, alert, and active after a trip literally across the country. Tony Alles was very curtious with me both on the phone and through emails offering any help that I may need. For such a large and well known name in the herp community this was a pleasant surprise. Two thumbs up for reptileguru.

Uriah and Tina Walker
geckoville.com

Old 03-08-2003, 01:58 PM   #3
Tony
Thank you both for the bussiness and the kind words. Hopefully we can do bussiness again in the future.

Tony Alles
www.reptileguru.com

Old 03-25-2003, 05:06 PM   #4
shadowlandz
Great Dealer

I just received a nice Sulcata tortoise from Tony.
I also received fast responses to my emails, great service and professional treatment.
You will definitely be hearing from me again.
Thanks Tony!!

Old 03-29-2003, 10:27 AM   #5
BAREPAPABEAR
Hi All, I recently contacted Tony at Prehistoric Pets in Chino over an ad he had posted here on fauna. We agreed to a trade for a tiger retic he had. I live in Phoenix and enjoy a road trip every now and then so decided to drive over to his shop instead of shipping the animals. I must say his store is the Cleanest and most spectacular shop I have ever been to. ALL of his displays are Very Very Clean and provide anything the reptiles could need!! I was VERY IMPRESSED. The customer service was awesome as well!! They have several cages set up as displays that will rival any zoo!! All I can say is I am jealous nothing like this is in my area.I would highly recommend doing business with Tony at Prehistoric pets. I would also recommend stopping by his shop if you are ever in his area as its well worth a peek. Thank You Tony for an Awesome animal and a Great experience!!!

Old 03-30-2003, 12:55 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Is there any business relationship with the Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley, CA?

Regards,

Old 03-30-2003, 01:01 PM   #7
BAREPAPABEAR
I'm not too sure but if you call Tony Alles at Prehistoric Pets in Chino at (909)465-6085 he may be able to let you know.

Old 03-30-2003, 07:20 PM   #8
Tony
We are not associated with the Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley at all. Jay the owner of the Fountain Valley store originally opened our store. My brother and I bought it from him about 5 years ago. Jay allowed us to keep the name the same to not cause confusion with our regular customers. We are completely seperate now. Thanks for all the complements. I really appreciate the bussiness.

Tony Alles
www.reptileguru.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!