Bill Leverton - Clearwater Reptiles - Great guy - Great Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM   #1
HerpLuver
Bill Leverton - Clearwater Reptiles - Great guy - Great Trade

I just finished up (received my end of the trade) a trade with Bill. I received 1.1 100% het anery boa's in trade for a het albino bp i had. Our agreement was that i was trading bill the 100% het anery's for 1.0 03 salmon and 0.1 03 normal female boa.

I just received the package today, the salmon is SMOKING, WAY WAY WAY better than ANY pic bill posted of him. The female is gorgeous (in my eyes) and thick!

Guess what? Bill threw in a BONUS!!! The male het stripe he had for sale. This little guy seems to have an attitude, maybe from the trip overnight, but he's gorgeous. Lots of rose and pinks on his sides!

Bill also sent a "Care sheet" package for boa's, including photo's of each animal and a highly professional invoice. I spoke to Bill MANY times over the phone and he's a real cool guy to BS with, very knowledgable and helped me with some flex wiring problems right over the phone!

He ALSO needs to come down here and show me how to build a cage right LOL.

Thanks ALOT Bill, i'll be doing business with you again in the future!!

Old 04-19-2006, 12:37 PM   #2
DAND
Stop!

It's my understanding that if there is a BOI thread already in existence that thread should be added to instead of starting a new one. This additional thread should have been added to this existing thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...erton+Reptiles

Old 04-19-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
While I sorta Agree David, I think by adding this to that thread only takes away from the purpose of this thread and just opens old wounds. Don't you think ?? And also in my opinion People would have to sift through all the crap to get to this good deal.. But on another note Chris It was a pleasure doing business with you and would not hesitate to do it again I really hope that you enjoy those Boas and they have a long happy life with you Thanks Again for your business.

Old 04-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #4
HerpLuver
Bad guy and good guy threads are allowed to be seperate threads from what i understand. That thread is a ton of BS, flaming, P'ing contests, and immature BANTER!

I refuse to allow this flawless transaction go sight unseen due to that zoo of a thread.

And Bill, the feelings mutual. I'll keep you updated with pics as they get older!

Old 04-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
jglass38
Why is a new thread a problem? Bill has made mistakes and those are well publicized. Let the guy try to rebuild himself.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #6
HerpLuver
Exactly Jamie, the man has had a flawless reputation 99.9% of the time. There was ONE incident and.... we just dont need to bring it up if you ask me. Not trying to hide it, but anyone with 2 fingers can search his name and read the novel. Let's keep each instance seperate so that the details are exact and precise.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:08 PM   #7
jglass38
No doubt.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #8
liquidleaf
Right, and when any length of time has passed between transactions, sometimes having a new thread is preferable. When searching for Bill, all the threads he is mentioned will come up anyway.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Why is a new thread a problem? Bill has made mistakes and those are well publicized. Let the guy try to rebuild himself.
That would be nice but in the current group of animals Bill has been trying to sell and that Chris bought from there was deceit. So this goes to the topic of this thread.

Bill lied and revised the ad many times. It took someone else whom original sold the animals to Bill to post so someone else wouldn’t be scammed this time around.

Bill then deleted that ad. Take it for it’s worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Van Atta
For all who may be interested, the boas Bill has labeled produced by Jesse Van Atta, were produced by me.... BUT.... They are 50% het anery, not 100%, and are the product of breeding our white group matriarch(normal) X Ronne double het for ghost.

I just wanted that to be clear.

Bill, please do not sell these to anyone as 100% het anery(this is the only place I have seen them advertised). If you are getting out of reptiles, then it will be my rep that will take the fall if one or both turn out to not be hets at all. I am not trying to bust your chops, but you need to have your facts in order. Thanks!
Jesse Van Atta

Old 04-19-2006, 02:14 PM   #10
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
I couldn't agree more, Jamie.

I'm glad your trade went smoothly guys and your both happy with your new additions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!