Inquiry Tim Koppenhofer, where is my money? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #81
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I think she meant e-mail recently before starting this thread. It looks like he e-mailed around the holidays, and not recently.

I agree, however if he mailed several times in December and got no response, how many emails does he have to send to get a response. I think my problem is the she stated at the beginning of her post that she wanted to "let us know how badly this has been handled". I think ignoring or "forgetting" the debt would be the height of bad handling...

Old 09-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #82
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I agree, however if he mailed several times in December and got no response, how many emails does he have to send to get a response. I think my problem is the she stated at the beginning of her post that she wanted to "let us know how badly this has been handled". I think ignoring or "forgetting" the debt would be the height of bad handling...
I'm sure the loss of her child was all she could think about. I don't think it was ignored on purpose. I think he should have e-mailed them for about a week before posting this.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #83
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I'm sure the loss of her child was all she could think about. I don't think it was ignored on purpose. I think he should have e-mailed them for about a week before posting this.
I agree. I am sure they were/are overcome with grief, and business of any kind was not handled in the usual
"Special K" way. I am certain that if Bob knew Tim personally, he would not have posted this thread on the BOI. Bob thought he was being "taken" and reacted the way many would have, it is unfortunate. IMO

Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 AM   #84
Mitch Ownbey
Sorry Tim, I hate to see your name being pulled into this. On his behalf, he is a great guy to work with and has never shown me any sign of what this thread appears to be implying.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #85
Special K Repti
AND NOW THE END IS HERE

To whom this may concern. It was not the BOI that took care of this!

Bob started all this on a Thursday evening and for 3 days complained that we owed him which was not true. Sunday night he e-mails us directly in a very threatening email. He had our email. (It was posted in the emails from the other Bob with whom he has been in contact with through all this). Does that tell you anything about how this was handled?

All he needed to do was simply e-mail us first and remind us of the debt; or in all due respect, he really should have had the other Bob email us.

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE EVER FORGOTTEN A DEBT AND NEEDED A GENTLE REMINDER?
That is all this has been about. Not about being a thief or a deadbeat.

The debt was taken care in a business and timely fashion by talking directly to Bob on Monday, September 20th and putting the check in the mail on Friday, October 1st. Was it worth this whole idiotic thread?

Now both Bobs are happy, Special K Reptiles is still going strong and LIFE will go on for most.

Tim and Susan Koppenhofer

Old 10-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #86
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K Repti View Post
AND NOW THE END IS HERE

To whom this may concern. It was not the BOI that took care of this!

Bob started all this on a Thursday evening and for 3 days complained that we owed him which was not true. Sunday night he e-mails us directly in a very threatening email. He had our email. (It was posted in the emails from the other Bob with whom he has been in contact with through all this). Does that tell you anything about how this was handled?

All he needed to do was simply e-mail us first and remind us of the debt; or in all due respect, he really should have had the other Bob email us.

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE EVER FORGOTTEN A DEBT AND NEEDED A GENTLE REMINDER?
That is all this has been about. Not about being a thief or a deadbeat.

The debt was taken care in a business and timely fashion by talking directly to Bob on Monday, September 20th and putting the check in the mail on Friday, October 1st. Was it worth this whole idiotic thread?

Now both Bobs are happy, Special K Reptiles is still going strong and LIFE will go on for most.

Tim and Susan Koppenhofer
Tim, Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but I'm certain that you did not think that you could make the above post and have the last word?

1. It looks like the BOI did take care of it. It sure got you to respond.

2. You state that it was not true that you owed Bob. Why did you pay?

3. Bob (Griz) had emailed you. Your wife stated earlier in this thread that, yes, emails were ignored.

4. As far as how it was handled, it wouldn't have needed handling if you had payed your debt.

5 You ask, HAS ANYONE OUT THERE EVER FORGOTTEN A DEBT AND NEEDED A GENTLE REMINDER?
It is hard to believe that you forgot... Wouldn't you remember it each time you looked at the animals in question? If you had already sold them, that is when you should have paid. I haven't heard anyone say that you are a thief
or deadbeat, maybe just guilty of poor business practices.

6. If you talked to Bob on 9/20, and mailed the check 10 or 11 days later, could finances have been a problem? If not why not mail it sooner.

7. You can call this an idiotic thread, evidently a lot of people did not think so.

8. You have never had a problem when someone praised you on the BOI. It does go both ways, you do not get to pick and choose...

9. This thread will fall off the page soon, unless you keeping these melodramatic, self pitying posts!

Old 10-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #87
Griz
What a bunch of crap!

1) you did not forget the debt. You were purposely letting it slide hoping that it would be forgotten.
2) Bob Martin emailed you many times requesting the money.
3) you've admitted to not replying to emails back in the Fall.
4) you knew the boi would force your hand
5) you stated on the phone that the reason why you had not paid the debt was because you and your wife had lost your jobs and money was tight. Thus, this debt was going to take a back seat. It was not due to forgetting.

Don't get holier than thou on this. You've paid the debt that YOU owed now walk away before you do more damage to your reputation! This board, as a whole, is smarter than that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!