Bad Guy WebSlave - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #61
Gecko Euphoria
As I said I dont care if you buy from me and as far as selling I've spent plenty of money that I know theres people who will sell, why you keep dragging this through the mud get over it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
From your first post:
"nothing about being a paying customer"
Webslave's response : "I'm sorry but only paid members can utilize the trader ratings feedback."

"double d replied with thats a bummer" + "he got the response and just said bummer"
Actual reply: "That's a bummer cause this was a great transaction. There is always some one
> to mess up everything for everyone. Maybe you guys could put it on there for
> me. Adam (Gecko Euphoria) is a great seller, if at all possible please get
> that guy some positive ratings. Thanks!> "

"web slave went off on him and it was very rude and out of context"
Actual response: "Sorry, but no, I can't do that. I don't think you need to think too hard
> about it to realize why I can't."

You said: " I asure you that I have the whole thing on e-mail" so either you lied and have not got the whole emails, or you were lying in your first post.

This is from only your FIRST post on this thread. I could go into the other postings. I understand that you want to say "Well I was mad, but no one should take into account that I flew off the handle over nothing on a public forum", but life just doesn't work that way.
How you express yourself publicly WILL affect whether people buy from you, or sell to you.
Again.. I hope that this helps to show you how posting without thinking it through in a fair fashion first can seriously hurt your reputation.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #62
Gecko Euphoria
the Op is probably at work!!!! and I'm not bummed, man this is stupid,
you dont lik me fine, I get it, I am diappointed in this forum. Every one else can slam people talk smack but I have an opinion and get a little riled and I'm the devil. Man you guys need a life!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko Euphoria View Post
I promise you I have the post, I even offered it up to a few people via email. Now I'm a liar whats your problem? how woul I have known bummer duh, he was saying how people takeing advantage of fauna was the people alawys ruining it for other people, I'm not a liar see this is the crap I'm talking about comeing at me with acusations and threats. just ask double d or send me your damn e-mail and I'll send you the whole damn thing plus my replies to double d!!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #63
KelliH
Egads, this is such a non issue. So Fauna requires a paid membership to use the Trader Rating system, either pay and leave a rating or don't pay and don't. Using the BOI costs nothing, make a Good Guy post there. It just boggles my brain, the things people get upset over sometimes. Don't sweat the small stuff, right?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #64
Lucille
Quote:
Every one else can slam people talk smack but I have an opinion and get a little riled and I'm the devil.
I don't understand. You have your opinion. Then, some other people volunteered THEIR opinion about you. Don't you think if you have a right to YOUR opinion, that THEY have a right to THEIRS as well, even if you do not agree with it?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #65
Tiger Lilly
Quote:
...every one else started me on my rant by saying Infraction blah blah blah,

I have to say I respect any one who has a love for reptiles for me its not about money,Trader rateings, any of that stuff, Ultimately its about my reptiles and being in a hobby of people with the same interest.
As to the 1st part of your quote:
To be fair to everyone else that participated in this thread, I guess I would be the one that started you on your rant. I have since been made aware of the actual rule regarding the infraction I was referring to. My interpretation was incorrect. I was wrong and I stand corrected. So to you, Mr. Gecko Euphoria, I offer my sincere apology for being incorrect and in effect, lighting a fire under you. That is not to say that I agree with the OP, by any means, or with the things you stated--I am simply apologizing for being the catalyst that launched your self-destructive rocket.

As to the 2nd part of your quote:
While it may not SEEM to be about money, trader rateings (sic), any of that stuff, as far as you're concerned, you would be incorrect there. While I'm not sure of the actual number of members here (paid or not), I can guarantee that a good percentage of them use the BOI to research internet sellers, such as yourself. Personally, I don't even entertain the thought of buying something from anyone UNLESS I've checked them out here; I'm sure numerous others can confirm that they do the same. If/when someone does a search on you or your business name, this thread is one that will come up. People decide who to do business with based on what they see with their own eyes on these threads, so you see, it really DOES boil down to all those things, in one form or another.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #66
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Buisness is booming like I said I care nothing of the trader rateing it was his thing . What I care about is the way a customer of mine was treated if you dont think its bad oh well and it goes here it was from a buisness transaction, I have no problem with buisiness I'm sold out of 08' animlas and out of 300+ thats pretty damn good, I just think that it was a bit rude but thats my opinion, if you dont like it tuff. He was treated like an idiot "you dont have to think to hard about it", any way I could care less about any trader rateing like I said I have plenty of customers and they know how my animals are, so If thats what you think its about your dead wrong my animals speak for them selves. Just don't think it was handled right in my "Opinion". Like I said different things that may not affend you may affend other people so being a moderator I'd say that things should always be handled with tha in mind because any one on this site is a buisness transaction as the people are generates buisness there for bringing advertisements. If people did'nt come here and buy stuff your paying customers wouldn't be paying for much would they? I through with this appearently people just dont understand how it made donnie feel as for me I was not upset about that just that it made my customer upset!!!! so any thing on me bring it you have no Idea who or what I;m about so your dead wrong.
Gee... it was explained to him that this was a feature only available to PAID members. He then asked for preferential treatment. Walk into any store and tell them you want something but don't want to pay for it, and you're likely going to get a far harsher response.

The old adage holds true- "Ask a stupid question..."

Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #67
WebSlave
Quote:
You are missing the picture. I'm not saying you dont take care of your customers just pretty much saying what would you do so you would think about it from my point of view. I did'nt post the frist thread wanting to start a fight. I have only been backing my self up I respect everyone even Rich no hard feelings to him. All My point generally was. Was that Donnie thought he was rude and I just wanted to say he should be a little more considerate to everyone not just paying customers and treat people nice thats all. every one else started me on my rant by saying Infraction blah blah blah, And I have said nothing about anyones customer service but how does it feel? I have respect for all breeders of all animals its hard work to take care of our animals and all I was asking is if you'd back a customer, didn't say you don't thats out of context. It was an appology beleive it or not for affending anyone so if you think its a slam you are wrong. I have alot of friends in the buisness and I respect every one for there hobby, we are all lovers of reptiles period and thats what we should think about because I got kinda mad does'nt mean I'm a bad seller like everyone implied so thats why I asked that question about customers. So if that particular thing bothers you you are not getting it. I have to say I respect any one who has a love for reptiles for me its not about money,Trader rateings, any of that stuff, Ultimately its about my reptiles and being in a hobby of people with the same interest. I love my animals and when people buy them they take something that I have raised and cared for from birth. And everyone that shares my passion for this hobby I respect and will back you every step of the way, My original post was not meant to be a bash on Rich it was a suggestion everyone else took it the wrong way and bashed me so naturally I defended my self and I also got a little out of control, But that does'nt mean I'am a bad seller like people said because I expressed myself and that does not mean anything about me or my hobby, only means I was frustrated the way people took it and treated the situation was also out of context I got mad don't mean nothing about me or my service. I have no hard feelings for anyone, and if they do for me than thats fine. I just felt I had a right to back Double D, so take my appology or not, Its up to you, I still respect you though especially if you take care of the animals I love so dear, Ultimately I cant please everyone But know I respect you. And thats what the origanal post was about respect and kindness not to start a hate war!! So I'am sorry, I got invovled, So think as you will about me I know I'm a good person, and I know that my animals are very well taken care of and wether any of you do buisness with me or not I still love my animals and they are just fine here. I would never say anything bad about a person's animals or buisiness dealings without purchaseing from them so the fact that a few of you have said that stuff is unfair I did get upset But it wasnt even about my opinion, it was the whole gang up on me thing, thats what got me really started, I know I'm not always right and I except people make mistakes and I just thought the reply to double d could have been handled differently for it upset him there fore I was just backing him up but after some responses I got a little riled up. So I guess I will have haters no matter what I say I can live with that.
So who all is exactly missing the picture here, fella? You come on here spouting fire and brimstone, all in your efforts (so you say) to defend your customer, who you say was wronged by my "rude" response to his emails. It's commendable that you side with a customer, but in this particular instance, you must have read the original post your customer made in this thread, where he was blatantly and obviously RUDE without a shadow of a doubt towards me, and yet you seem to be blind to that fact entirely.

So are you telling us (and me specifically) that you AGREE with the statements your customer has posted here and effectively his words reflect your own sentiment? I've quoted it below to refresh your memory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Hey guys I don't like to bash people BUT. Anyway, I bought a couple geckos from a guy on this forum. So I was going to leave a positive trader rating, but wasn't able to. I sent an email to to ask why I wasn't able to. I was then told I had to be a paying member. Well that is all good so I asked webslave if there was anyway that positive trader rating could be sent to the guy I bought the geckos from. Well then I recieved a smart ass email for no good reason. I wasn't not once replying with a bad attitude until I got bad attitude. If anyone dosen't believe this shoot me an email and I'll forward it to you to show what an ASSHOLE this guy is. I understand that non-paying members can't leave trader ratings no need to be a asshole.
So my replies were rude, yet this guy's response was perfectly acceptable simply based on the fact that he is your customer? Interesting yardstick you appear to be using to measure up who you will side with.

It makes this quote of yours all the more enlightening...

Quote:
Pretty much I'am saying that the way double D was treated was not right, so if your not a paying customer you get treated poorly and treated like an idiot!!!! Its not right!!! You get farther in life with sugar rather than vineger, Just a simple You cant do trader rateings if your not a paying customer would have been just fine and would have gotten the point across, dont know why he had to be so sarcastic and rude!!!!
Well it appears to me based on who actually was rude (I do believe calling someone an "asshole" would certainly qualify as being undeniably rude), and you are blindly defending this person regardless, perhaps your complaint is not really based on any sense of fairness nor ethics as it is simply making a pretty blatant attempt to butter up one of your customers. Since I am not one of your paying customers, I don't get the same consideration, I guess, eh?

And about that prattle saying you were attacked first and simply responded in like kind, all anyone needs to do is to start at the beginning of this thread to see that this is NOT how it happened at all. You came in with your very first post accusatory and inflammatory towards me.

Quote:
I assure you its worse than the way you are portraying it he only sent one message when he asked them to take care of the reply he was getting it was saying he was not logged in nothing about being a paying customer, then the message saying you should be a paying customer, then double d replied with thats a bummer, then web slave went off on him and it was very rude and out of context, I know I have the whole conversation and messages I just think he did not need be treated like he was he was only asking and he got the response and just said bummer, and didn't need to be responded to with such sarcasm he did'nt deserve it all he was doing was trying to leave a trader rateing he did nothing in which the way web slave reacted was warrented I asure you thatI have the whole thing on e-mail, I'd be glad to show you to. I dont like bashing people either but the first response would have been sufficient.
Yeah, I REALLY REALLY went off on him, now didn't I? And damn I was RUDE. Damn shame I didn't just call him an asshole, as that is apparently OK in your book.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #68
lanceheads
Good Post Rich! uh,, Big meanie!

Randal Berry

Old 03-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #69
SPJ
If you promise to stop whining, I'll let you have one of my duplicate trader ratings.

Quote:
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 36
100.0%
Members who left a positive: 36
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 49

Old 03-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #70
Wolfy-hound
Adam, you don't have to post the emails... Webslave already posted the emails... because Webslave had nothing to hide!
I quoted directly from the emails, which you would know, had you read either my post.. or the emails that were exchanged.
YOUR customer was rude and nasty, and YOU were rude and nasty, and this to the OWNER of the site you are USING!!!
You intend to use the BOI, against the owner of the BOI, in a false accusation, but we are the ones that are attacking you?
Wow. Reality, it's all around you.
Every point that I quoted was from YOUR first posting, and the responses were from the actual emails exchanged. Each one. I copy pasted each bit direct from the thread. Tell me how you were not wrong?
I don't care if you sell 4000 geckos, that doesn't make you right. If you sold one gecko, you could be just as good as guy as someone that sells a thousand. That just doesn't seem to be the case here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
evan stahl, gecko euphoria