Inquiry Tim Koppenhofer, where is my money? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:55 PM   #51
Otter_23
Griz is possible to get Bob to post on this thread about where is money is at?

Old 09-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #52
Griz
I don't know. I know he left this area to be with family for a few weeks due to some personal issues. I have no clue when he will be back and whether he will post given everything else he has going on right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23 View Post
Griz is possible to get Bob to post on this thread about where is money is at?

Old 09-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #53
Special K Repti
Good Morning - I am making my first & ONLY repsonse to this thread. I was informed it was here but was gone since Friday. I have spoken to Bob W. & am awaiting a response from Bob M.
As stated above Bob W. had & has my contact information but made NO attempt to contact me & felt he had to take it public & I am VERY disappointed in his decision!
I do not conduct any of my business on a public forum!
Thank you
Tim Koppenhofer
Special K Reptiles

Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #54
Griz
Clarification - I made SEVERAL attempts at contacting Tim with no response in November and December of 2009 as did Bob Martin.

With that said, Tim and I have agreed upon a mutual understanding of how this debt is going to be repaid. As far as I am concerned, he and I will now handle this outside of the BOI until such time that the debt is fully resolved. Once resolved, I will add one final post to state so.

Bob

Old 09-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #55
Maldesto
Tim don't pay him you don't owe him, bob M does.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #56
bullies&balls
r u serious

WOW !!! M. You are something. If ALL of the info was supplied to Tim BEFORE he took possession of the animals, then in fact HE does owe the final amount. I guess you like people to just lay down and forget the money oweed to them.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #57
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldesto View Post
Tim don't pay him you don't owe him, bob M does.
The only thing you're accomplishing is proving why people shouldn't do business with you. You lack all common sense.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #58
Maldesto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
The only thing you're accomplishing is proving why people shouldn't do business with you. You lack all common sense.
Actually people that want to trade with you are scammers, because they know they can pawn the debt they owe you off on someone else and you'll fall for their lies. I know have explained again and again how tim has nothing to do with you and you have no right to make this, but your so dumb and ignorant that you can't see that bob scammed you and just pawned his debts off on someone else, because he is a low life cop. I lack common sense your the one that is saying that tim owes you and bob doesn't. People wouldn't do business with me, for one reason, and thats because they must be a scammer, because i wouldn't let someone pawn their debts off and convince me to make a boi on someone that has nothing to do with my trade with another person. You sir need to learn how things work.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #59
Griz
Hmmm....let's see. You've contested my thread since day one, stated many times that it would not work and now call me ignorant for my attempt at obtaining a resolution. So, let's see just how "ignorant" I am, shall we?

1) I know how to structure a complete sentence.
2) I know the difference between your and you're.
3) I understand that which I read may not be the whole (not hole) story.
4) I understand the limitations of your intellect.
5) Tim is in the midst of taking care of the debt to me.

So, why don't you move along and leave the intellectual arguments to the grown up's. Checkmate.

Bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldesto View Post
Actually people that want to trade with you are scammers, because they know they can pawn the debt they owe you off on someone else and you'll fall for their lies. I know have explained again and again how tim has nothing to do with you and you have no right to make this, but your so dumb and ignorant that you can't see that bob scammed you and just pawned his debts off on someone else, because he is a low life cop. I lack common sense your the one that is saying that tim owes you and bob doesn't. People wouldn't do business with me, for one reason, and thats because they must be a scammer, because i wouldn't let someone pawn their debts off and convince me to make a boi on someone that has nothing to do with my trade with another person. You sir need to learn how things work.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #60
Montoya
It doesn't matter if you agree with the thread title or not, if Tim took consignment of the snakes he needs to pay and that apparently was not done. It sounds like your the kind of person that wont take the high road and do what's right. If this was the only way for Bob to get Tim to work things out, so be it. Continuing to bash him is just making you look bad. If it was your $1700 on the line I bet you would be singing a different tune and doing what you could to get it back. They worked it out, your not in the triangle, so why get worked up?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!