Bad Guy Steve Jordanides - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #101
Suncoast Herpetological
Sounds like the professional and businesslike response and resolution we would all expect from you Steve.

Minor problem, blown up to major problem, resolved well.

Case Closed

If anyone cares to actually read the thread it should bring you business....not prevent it.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #102
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Sounds like the professional and businesslike response and resolution we would all expect from you Steve.

Minor problem, blown up to major problem, resolved well.

Case Closed

If anyone cares to actually read the thread it should bring you business....not prevent it.
I'll 2nd , 3rd and 4th that motion

and Steve since you asked this of us , i will try to do my best to make this my last post on here ..

Old 10-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #103
Lopann
All the things came 100% working along with a few extras (lamp stand, digital timer), thanks Steve, your forsure a stand up guy. Sorry again about the miscommunication.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #104
MikeCurtin
What a mess!

Wake up, college boy! You did not obtain a resolution due to this site. There was never anything to be resolved in the first place. 4 days to ship, and he through in extras?? All the while you're telling everyone that he's some bad guy because you didn't get the e-mail notification FedEx was supposed to have sent you?

Uhoh....now all the mean Fauna people are out to get you, I guess.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:07 AM   #105
MikeCurtin
Wow....those are the fastest words I've ever eaten.....guess I should have read to the end before posting.

Glad things worked out....looks like I jumped the gun on you, huh, Miles? I apologize.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!