Bad Guy Steve Jordanides - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #31
SPJ
I don't get notices.
I also updated the ad the day it was sold.
The last time I was on here was the 27th.
I never got an email from you.
BTW, in addition to the items in the ad you are getting, I also added in an additional 36 inch strip light with bulb, a Zoo Med lamp stand and a programmable digital timer for the strip lights. I did this because it was a PITA to try and find a 36 inch shipping box so I ended up cutting and joining 2 different ones. Because I wasted time looking for a single box for you, I figured I would send some extra supplies to make up for the delay.

This is the email I got from Fed Ex. You should have recieved the same thing.

Quote:
Steve Jordanides of SPJ Herps sent Miles Yohai of Miles Yohai 1 FedEx Home Delivery package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 09/30/2010.

Tracking number: 523759915000006

To track the latest status of your shipment, click on the tracking number above,
or visit us at fedex.com.

To learn more about FedEx Ground, please visit our website at fedex.com.

This tracking update has been sent to you by FedEx on the behalf of the Requestor noted
above. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the requestor and does not validate,
guarantee or warrant the authenticity of the request, the requestor's message, or the
accuracy of this tracking update. For tracking results and fedex.com's terms of use, go to fedex.com.

Thank you for your business.
I figured you got this email. In the past 4 days, you have sent me 6 PM's (which I just opened), replied several times to the ad, and posted a BOI thread. WTH!

Old 10-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #32
SPJ
Lights sold on 9/26.
Here is my PM to him on 9/26
Got it. I will send you the tracking info when it goes out. I'll mark it as no signature required. Thanks.

9/28 he sends this PM
You send the lights out? Curious if you have a tracking number?

9/29 he sends this PM
You there? Have not heard from you...

9/29 he posts in the ad
Im still waiting on a responce...

9/29 he sends another PM
Well i still have not received contact from you either with a shipping number or just to keep me updated. Not really wanting to push this to the boi, but your not contacting me, whats going on?

9/30 he posts in the ad
you have multiple pms, reguarding my purchase of the lights, please respond...

9/30 he sends this PM
I see your online now, you have tracking information? Or are you going to continue to ignore my pms?

9/30 he sends yet another PM
I will be posting a negative BOI thread tommorow, as it seems your dodging me, ive seen you online atleast once in the last few days and you could have replied to any number of my PMs.

Im giving you until tommorow morning and then im posting it with screenshots of my payment to you, and also our pms, or rather all of mine sent to you.

I will also be filing a dispute with paypal to get my funds back.

Really didnt think buying lights off here would be that big of a deal...

10/1 he sends this PM
Boi threads been posted.

Then he posts the BOI thread.

Damn, I didn't think I needed to live here to make you happy.

I wasn't going to ship any of this stuff but agreed to it for you. Should have just tossed it in the trash.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #33
Lopann
You have not made contact since the 25th, those pms were not from the 26th, i can ss my pm inbox if you like.

You were online this morning before i posted the BOI thread, you could have checked your pms or email then and prevented this thread. I sent you an email on the 29th

I also have not received notice at all from fedex.

The last ive heard from you was the 25th with the pm saying you would get back to me with the shipping information

I appreciate what you have done for me as far as the product goes, but i was completely in the dark with the order. All you had to do was reply to any number of the pms you had. You said you were online on the 27th, why not reply to a pm then?

Old 10-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #34
SPJ
Less than a week and all hell breaks loose over $35.
Hope you enjoy the stuff when it arrives.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #35
Lopann
It was the 25th, i gave you a week, you ignored every form of contact i tried to make with you. I was more than happy to give you what you wanted for shipping, we negotiated a price you provided, i would have gone higher if it was that big of a deal to you.

You had made claims you didnt want to ship the exoterra because it was glass, but none of your posts on your thread made it seem like you had a problem shipping the lights.

I gave you a week and contacted you multiple times, if your going to be upset that i posted this, then you may as well be upset with yourself for dropping the customer service ball and not responding to me.

Dont try to discredit a transaction by how much the dollar amount is, i worked for that 35 dollars and im damn well entitled to know whats going on with my money.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #36
SPJ
You have not made contact since the 25th, those pms were not from the 26th, i can ss my pm inbox if you like.

Umm. Yes it was.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #37
Lopann
it was on the 25th, 6pm my time, see my screen shot, ive waited a week with no response. Sorry im a bit out of shape.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #38
Lopann
And i think anyone would agree from the pms you provided ive tried to make ample attempts to get in contact with you so that this could have been prevented.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #39
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopann View Post
And i think anyone would agree from the pms you provided ive tried to make ample attempts to get in contact with you so that this could have been prevented.

7 hour time difference LOL, why does it matter anyway. Whats a few hours.

Just to throw this out there. Is it possible that somehow you deleted, lost or missed the FedEx email with the shipping info? I am sure there is a possibility there. Be it an accident or what ever.

I can see why you would be worried when you didn't get a response, but If Steve felt you were taken care of after shipping and assumed you got the FedEx email, how is he a bad guy? Communication could have been a little better I get that but he may have just been busy and thought everything was cool. Who knows

Maybe Just me, but I think an inquiry/info on getting in contact with Steve would have been better than a bad guy thread. He was able to be reached pretty quickly via email by someone who knew where to reach him. I think the Bad Guy title was jummping the gun. Just my $.02.

Also you say this thread got you what you wanted. I don't agree. You were going to get your stuff and you are right this thread did help but it was not the thread that got in contact with Steve. I believe that was harrold or another mod. again an inquiry would have done the same.

For the record I wouldn't have been to happy waiting without a responce. But I would also be able to say , I see what happened. He thought I was notified and this was a misunderstanding.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #40
Lopann
I dont delete my emails, you can see on the fedex search i have some from 07. I also emailed him, ahead of time, before this thread.

I felt that i gave plenty of notice, and i would not have posted this if he would have replied to one of my pms on the 27th, or this morning when i saw he was logged in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!