non-mods in the mod forum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
Wilomn
non-mods in the mod forum

I was wondering if there was any particular reason why lucille is still able to access the mod forum?

It seems she has MUCH to say there, about me in particular, others in general, that, were she to write in a forum accessable to the general membership may show her in a not so favorable light.

Is she the only non-mod to have such access?

Thanks in advance.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:35 AM   #2
Chameleon Company
I am not a mod, nor do I have access. I have often found the concept of a "mod room" somewhat ironic, not the least of which is the standard that you can "speak ill of others, just not another mod", and if what you say is valid Wes, then the irony is even more pervasive. I believe a major issue raised by respected posters here, to include Mod's, back with the initiation of Kelly's site and the "chosen few" thread bashing Fauna members, was that one's true character could be seen by what they said when they thought they were in a protected or limited access environment, which would be quite similar to talking behind someone's back. Wes, you evidently have access to information that you believe supports your post, and I can only speculate. But is any of this surprising ?

Old 11-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
shrap
First I think this is a case of "who cares". It is Rich's site and he has the right to allow permissions and access to specific areas to anyone he sees fit. It is really none of our business.

And as far as people talking about others "behind their backs", again, who cares. I really dont care what anyone thinks of me. To my face or behind my back. I am me, I am comfortable with who I am as a person. I dont need anyone else's approval or acceptance to be happy in life. Particularly people that I have zero respect for in the first place.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:20 PM   #4
Chameleon Company
1) Many of the opinions expressed here: "Who cares" ..... LOL
2) The cup of coffee enjoyed while reading it: ....... chump change.
3) The irony of it all: ........ priceless !

Old 11-14-2006, 12:52 PM   #5
Wilomn
Sammy, as always, what you say is well said and pertinant.

I don't mind what people say in front of or behind my back as a rule.

When someone, or someones as is the case, does so continually in a place that I am not able to go, a place that may influence others, well, I do care.

You see, I am not a big fan of hypocricy.

Were they not so deficient in backbone that they were unable, and it's not just lucille from what I understand, to say these things to my face, I'd most likely have a chuckle or two and forget all about it.

It's a personal thing with me. Call me a depraved son of a bastard, to paraphrase, to my face and I'll most likely guffaw and and ask if YOUR parents were married when YOU were hatched.

I can see the humor. But, given the past history of lies and deciept that at the subject of this thread is guilty of, I see no reason to be the "butt" of anything here.

Sammy, if a standup guy like YOU, which, being a standup guy you naturally wouldn't, say such things behind my back, I'd simply ask what's up. I'd also believe what you tell me.

In this case though, I do firmly believe that there is in the background here a small group of misguided malcontents who would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see me gone from the site. Most of them are those who have had the Wilomn Silver Plate Special served up to them on more than one occasion.

I know there are cowards a plenty out there but, as you have decided not to engage them as is your option and right, I have not chosen as you do, which is my option and right.

It's the principle of the thing that bugs me. Those to whom a higher standard is part of the job, are FAILING miserably. Why should anyone tolerate failure if there is the ability to end that and encourage success?

There are some continually harping about how the site could be better. I think it could be better without those currently on staff and those removed for lying and dishonesty, representing it.

I want fauna to be better than it is now. I see a certain path, not the only path by any means, that, if followed, could only lead to a better fauna.

Standards for staff that are kept, not just patronized, would make this a better place.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
shrap
Jim,

The irony is truly priceless, I cant argue that.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #7
Rock-it Man
Pot - Kettle - Black. True irony.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:23 PM   #8
shrap
Wes,

I fully understand where you are coming from. Just as I have no problems with people choosing to be hypocrites and cowards (at least in this particular case anyway, considering who it is and since it is pretty much what I have come to expect) , I also have no problem with your choice to engage them. We all have to pick our battles, I just dont think the person in question is worthy of my time.

Although I must say that considering the source, I think their influence on what people think of you would only be over other petty mindless people or those that already have a personal grudge with you to begin with. So I would not worry about that aspect of things if I were you.

As was hard learned for me long ago with my ex, people who walk through life with no regard for right and wrong, that always try to manipulate, that really dont care about anyone but themselves and have zero self accountability for their actions..... they aint worth wasting my time on.

So I guess what I am saying is... that with some people it is worth it to engage, with others you are just wasting your time. I guess that is a call each of us need to make for ourselves.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:33 PM   #9
Wilomn
At the moment, I have an abundance of time.

Maybe I'll fix the hole in my screen door; damn parasitic insects not only whine annoyingly, but constantly swatting them seems merely an exercise in futility.

There will always be parasitic ninconpoops sneaking in where they can, thinking no one will know, no one will tell, no one who matters will care.

Poor stupid pitiful loose.....what are those round things again.....circles?.....no....cogs?....no......gear s?.....no....oh yeah, rubberbabybuggybumpers, banging around like self important dandies from days of yore, high stepping through the poo that they so love to wallow in, slinking hither and yon, so obviously sneaky that Snidely Whiplash would take a pass if a remake included such bungling idiotic mediocraty as is their hallmark.

Pick another target, oh geniouses of hidden realms, and I'll let you alone.

Hey Sammy, my Costco is out of silver platters big enough for asses such as these to be served up on. How's the stock out in your neck of this Great Land we live in? Got any to spare?

Old 11-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #10
Mike Greathouse
Wow Wes,
I guess the Hooked on Phonics course really paid off!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!