Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:00 PM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidleaf

a change in ingredients.

the ingredients were changing

We're not just talking about freaking gecko food here....
It was an insignificant change to a single ingredient. Not ingredients.

Bad News....CNN reports 17 soldiers were killed in Iraq within the last week.

Good news.....CNN had no reports on crested gecko deaths related to the ingredient change in Clark's gecko diet.

Solution?

Give the Sunni's and Shiite's a bag of Clark's gecko diet and no one dies.

I solved Iraq....I'm on to North Korea.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:09 PM   #92
liled17847
you should refund there money to make them happy ok

ed

eds herps
milton pa

Old 10-04-2006, 06:57 PM   #93
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
It was an insignificant change to a single ingredient. Not ingredients.

Bad News....CNN reports 17 soldiers were killed in Iraq within the last week.

Good news.....CNN had no reports on crested gecko deaths related to the ingredient change in Clark's gecko diet.

Solution?

Give the Sunni's and Shiite's a bag of Clark's gecko diet and no one dies.

I solved Iraq....I'm on to North Korea.
LMFAO Chuck...... you often get a chuckle out of me Chuck, then there are the ones like this that completely floor me man.... too damn funny!!

Old 10-04-2006, 07:59 PM   #94
Chameleon Company
Dittoes, and sock to that Kum Jung Il douchebag. How about a het from TSE ?

Old 10-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #95
Cicada Hollow
Exclamation Personal Experience

Please excuse my delayed post on this matter, both of my parents are fighting cancer and I’ve been pre-occupied with family matters. I did wish to post as I have personally purchased from both Sarah Milroy (Crested Lady) and Clark Tucker (Clark's Geckos.) I am also a user of Clark Tucker's Diet (whether you wish to refer to it as Clarks Frugruvious Diet or simply Clarks Diet) and raise both crested geckos and gargoyle geckos on this diet.

I have found each transaction with Sarah Milroy to be not only professional, but each gecko I've purchased has always arrived in top condition and better than described. Because of the awesome customer service and outstanding geckos I've received, yes, I have become a repeat customer and also am honored to be considered a friend. I hold Sarah in the highest regard and know that she has her customers in mind when making tough decisions. She is not vindictive, not even in the smallest sense. If anything, Sarah goes above and beyond and always in complete honesty with each customer and sale transaction.

I unfortunately have not had the same pleasure with Clark Tucker. Back in May of 2006, I purchased a male crested gecko from Clark. Clark told me upfront that the male was petite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Email received from Clark Tucker
He is a very petite male only about 32-35 grams and I have had him ever since he was 2 months old. He has always been sort of finicky and always been petite but he doenst pose any problems, if you know what I mean.
What Clark failed to disclose was a past problem with the male’s tail, which was evident upon the gecko’s arrival. I emailed Clark in regards and asked him about the tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Email to Clark Tucker
Can you tell me what happened to his tail? He has what looks like scar tissue near the tip of the end of his tail. It doesn't seem to be sensitive at all.
Clark responded back via email.
Quote:
If you will give me your phone number I will tell you all about it. I will also ask that you keep this between us and tell noone else about the conversation we have. I know that this sounds realy odd but, his tail is fine and he will experience no other problems with it. I had a epidemic break out here the year before last and it was caused by something that I keep a secret since I have no way of proving it to anyone who didnt buy geckos from a certain breeder.
Due to conflict with both of our work hours, we were unable to have phone contact right away. Clark emailed again.
Quote:
Do not worry about the tail on the gecko. i assure you that he is fine. I do not sell animals that are not doing well or have physically noticable problems. I will fill you in on the situation the next day you have off.
Clark requested that we discuss the tail problem via telephone. During our phone conversation, Clark advised me that this “horrendous epidemic” happened several breeding season’s ago, and that there was no risk to my colony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedLady
If you really want to talk about sick geckos... what about the gecko with tail fungus that you sold a friend of mine? Oh that's right, you never TOLD her that it had tail fungus. I found out when I received photos from her asking what it looked like. I told her to contact the seller and get a refund immediately, only to find that the seller was YOU. You never told anyone who bought cresteds from you that your entire collection had tail fungus at one point. I guess that's yet another deceit... how many more will pop up in time?
Until this time, I had kept this transaction between Clark & I private, due to Clark requesting that we keep it between us. However, I feel that his blatant attitude towards Sarah and his attempt to ruin her credibility is cause for me to bring this transaction to light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
This will be the last time I look at this pointless thread.
How convenient Clark for you to say that you will no longer be looking at this thread, after Sarah mentioned the tail fungus. An "epidemic" which you yourself said spread through your entire colony. Up until Sarah mentioned the tail fungus, you were ready to fight tooth and nail, now you quietly back away. Are you afraid the truth will come out?

I will state that after our phone conversation, Clark Tucker did offer a full refund on the male, and pay for return shipping as well. However, due to the specific problem, I felt it best to take the male to my own vet to rule out any possibility of any risk to my colony. If I accepted the refund, there would be no way to rule out the risk factor.

Through repeated vet visits and tail scrapings, my veterinarian was able to give the male a clean bill of health. The male did choose to drop his tail after the the second to last vet visit, dropping it of his own accord. The male has remained in quarantine since his purchase six months ago. When it comes time for his re-sale, I will fully disclose his past to anyone interested in purchasing.

If Clark had told me upfront that this male gecko was part of an epidemic and suffered scar tissue to his tail, I would not have purchased the gecko. Omission of the truth is just as blatant as a lie itself. This brings me to the gecko diet. The fact that Clark did not immediately disclose an ingredient change in his diet raises concerns as well. Not only for the ingredient change, but because of the omission of the change…what else has not been disclosed?

When you go out to a nice restaurant, and you order your strip steak cooked medium, a baked potato with everything and a salad with ranch dressing, do you not expect that meal to be placed in front of you when the sever delivers your dinner? And if your steak is well done, your potato just has butter and your salad is drenched in honey mustard, are you not disappointed? It’s only a small insignificant change…but you want exactly what you pay for, correct? And when I spend $100 or more on gecko food, I want to be sure that I’m feeding exactly what I’m purchasing.

I will continue to do business with Sarah Milroy, for she can be trusted. I will no longer purchase directly from Clark Tucker. I am still feeding the old gecko diet and may consider purchasing the new diet once it has been analyzed.

~Dorothy Gunzel

Old 10-27-2006, 05:18 PM   #96
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
This isJoe Capone Clarks investor inalll his rare australian and New Caledoniam Geckos. There will be no mre distributors for this food period. By the way I just want to tell everybody here Ed Clark is an idiot as everyone already knows. Nothing but a scumbag middleman.. Clark has all the food himself and everyone can buy direct. If you don't like it too bad. It is over now. If people want top buy Clark's food they can call call Nicole at 334-339-0038. or go to the website and pay through paypal. www.clarksgeckos.com That is it. I have never heard more petty bulshit and fabrications of 15lb food. Everyone chill out before I have him completly take it off the market and we will just use it exclusively. If anyone has problem including you Ed you idiot. I would to rip you apart. Did I tell everyone Ed is a middle man and I will crush his prices on all his snakes... Enough of this food stuff. It is over I have bigger fish to fry in Mr. Plank and 11k..

Joe at MKR
Joe, this is one of the reasons that people think poorly of you.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:24 PM   #97
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Joe, this is one of the reasons that people think poorly of you.
Outfuckingstanding......a reply to a 25 day old post from Joe on a virtually dead thread.

Lets wait for the bastard to die so we can dig him up and kick the piss out of him. Don't worry Ed...I'll hold him for you. I wouldn't want the effects of rigor to cause his arm to suddenly snap out and catch you with a sucker punch.

Yeah yeah...thats it. And while you're waiting for mother nature to do her thing with Joe...why don't you contact his elementary school and let the administrative staff know they were right and he did turn out to be a real crumb. Call his high school and tell the gym staff that they were right...that Joe didn't have a chance of playing professional basketball.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:31 PM   #98
Chameleon Company
Chuck, that's classic . Many times ROFLMAO

Old 10-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #99
Ed Clark
Chuck, I linked to that post as proof of a threat of violence, proof of what I was speaking about. sorry you could not see that.

I applaud you on your extreme drama.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #100
Chameleon Company
Ed,
How about giving the "agenda" a break ? Between you and a bunch of the other whining regulars in this site, you are doing a great job of making Joe look great! We have three threads active now trying to smeat MKR, and the lemmings following the court jester look more and more like the gang that can't shoot straight.

Chuck, I'm still laughing. I think I broke a rib laughing .... ouch ... ... ouch .... shit .... damn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!