Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2006, 10:46 AM   #111
Chameleon Company
OK Jamie. Suit yourself. Keep the stupidity right here. Tit-fot-tat all day long. Build that resume of brilliance .....

Old 10-28-2006, 11:11 AM   #112
Jim O
Wise man once say:
Quote:
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Take it how you wish.

Old 10-28-2006, 11:13 AM   #113
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Wise man once say:

Take it how you wish.

Who are you referring to Jim?

Old 10-28-2006, 11:15 AM   #114
Chameleon Company

Old 10-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #115
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Who are you referring to Jim?
No one in particular Jamie. That's why I said "Take it how you wish.".

It does lose some of its effect when it needs to be explained.

Old 10-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #116
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
No one in particular Jamie. That's why I said "Take it how you wish.".

It does lose some of its effect when it needs to be explained.
Being cryptic is cool! Rock on!

Old 10-28-2006, 12:48 PM   #117
Ed Clark
Chameleon boy, You like to reply to every post as if its directed towards you. well this one is, I try to keep my posts on topic as they should be. while you and another clown from the poconos have nothing better to do with your time then to ridicule anyone that would post on your BOI. its not necessary for you to attack every post here. just sit back and read the posts let some of the knowledge sink in, somehow that seems to have eluded you and your girlish side kick. I guess both of you guys(chameleon boy and critical bill) were class clowns at one time. dont seem right that you should lead your entire life as the class clowns?

Im not trying to start a battle here, both of you idiots should take a hard look in the mirror.

Jim O, Never argue with an idiot, I get it.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:56 PM   #118
critical bill
I'll take full credit for taking the thread off topic...if thats what some people think I did. And if thats what I did then I'm happy about it..so please direct your animosity in the right direction. I don't flee, I don't run and I never ever back peddle.

But just let me get this straight in my head before we get rockin -n- rollin.....

Ed revives a month old thread to add absolutely nothing of importance. I ask him why he did that and he provides a lame excuse. I rip into his ass and someone else laughs because they found my criticism of Ed for reviving the thread funny. The guy who laughs gets into trouble for laughing and no one directly confronts me at all.

Is that how it goes?

Old 10-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #119
Chameleon Company
Ed,
Sorry to have hoit you widdle feerwins. As for "boy" .... well, I keep trying !! They say the Fountain of Youth is down here somewhere, and when I find it, I intend to take a long dip ! There's more old threads back on about page three in the interim. Haul one up ! I'm still laughing Chuck !

Old 10-28-2006, 01:15 PM   #120
Ed Clark
Bill, you say that no one directly confronts you. please reread my post. you are the girlish side kick from the poconos!

And this is exactly what im talking about. you and chameleon boy have a propensity to attack every post and not keep the thread on topic.

Please try and add something of substance when you post, not the usual profanity and belittling of any one in your path.

I know that you will respond in your usual fashion, so take your best shot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!