Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #121
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Outfuckingstanding......a reply to a 25 day old post from Joe on a virtually dead thread.
Lets wait for the bastard to die so we can dig him up and kick the piss out of him. Don't worry Ed...I'll hold him for you. I wouldn't want the effects of rigor to cause his arm to suddenly snap out and catch you with a sucker punch.
Yeah yeah...thats it. And while you're waiting for mother nature to do her thing with Joe...why don't you contact his elementary school and let the administrative staff know they were right and he did turn out to be a real crumb. Call his high school and tell the gym staff that they were right...that Joe didn't have a chance of playing professional basketball.
Come This is funny I don't care who you are
Quote:
If youre referring to Joe's comment "I'll rip you apart".....I dont see it as a threat of violence. Its not like he said "I'd blow you away", or "I'll beat the crap out of you". He could mean "I'll tear your world apart", "I'll rip you apart on these forums"....whatever. But I dont want to read too much into what he may or may not have actually meant. I'd have to smack my head pretty friggin hard to understand what Joe may or may not have meant.
Just watch his video and read his posts on the BOI. Quite frankly he struggles with spoken words as much as if not more than he does with written words. Words are like footballs to Joe and his nickname is fumble. He is not an effective communicator and has no command of the english language. EVERYONE can see that.
So in short....that post you brought up reads.. "Hi I'm Joe...a threat to only myself". So what exactly is the problem because I just dont believe youre whole idea to bring this thread up was to show his nature to threaten a person. If you say its abut warning the new guy around here...please save it. If I were new and researching MKR I'd see a dumbass and a vindictive psychopath. A total waste of my time and leave scratching my head not knowing what to believe.
When I first read this that was what I thought "Joe" was going to put you out on the curb. I in no way thought " Joe " was coming from OK to Jersey to kick your ass. If this is why you have a deep rooted hatred for " Joe " I think you need to reevaluate some things in your thinking, NDI, this is just outside advice.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:26 PM   #122
Chameleon Company
Ed,
You have expended enormous efforts these last few weeks going after the MKR guys. You and others, and its your prerogative here. There is little disagreement that Joe may not be Mr. Warm and Fuzzy, or a jerk, etc. Yesterday a few more of your posts were rebutted because you trotted out a 14 year old and tried to use him to impugn the business ethics of MKR in another thread. Didn't quite work out, and then you came here, and as illustrated by Chuck, it didn't work out either. Sorry that you seem to be under the impression here that you can post negatively about others, but how dare someone call you to task. This is the kitchen Ed, and its that whole "heat - get out thing". You are not an idiot Ed, for Christ sakes. Maybe thin-skinned today, eh ? Idiot, clown, boy, girly-man, whatever ....... can we get over it ?

Old 10-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #123
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Im not trying to start a battle here, both of you idiots should take a hard look in the mirror.

Jim O, Never argue with an idiot, I get it.
Oh please...if you don't want to join us at the urinal and stand like a goddamn man thats fine. But save your ladies room chit chat vindictive gossip bullshit for the ladies room. Most of us men don't give a rats ass if Martha Stewart claims she's the best of the best at what she does. We don't give a shit that it pisses you off because you desperately want the same fame and have absolutely no idea how achieve it. Do you understand?

Its like George Clooney being pissed off that Joey Buttafuco stole his part in a B rated film predicted to only gross $1 at the box office. Is that easier for you to understand?

If you get flipped the middle finger on the big highway of life what would be your reaction? I think we've seen it. Your car doesn't have the balls to chase the guy down to settle the score. Face it....you cant even keep up. So what do you do? You drive back to the highway everyday and park along side the median hoping that you'll spot the bastard so you'll have a chance to flip him back. Well guess what jackass....he blew by you for a third time and this time he brought his partner along and they both flipped the finger at your sorry ass.

And through all this....you want to blame Joe for causing the traffic jams. Why don't you stand in his way next time and if were all lucky you'll either be run over or picked up and thrown in a psych ward as a nut job.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:56 PM   #124
Ed Clark
Jim F. yes we can get over it.

Chuck, Exactly the responce I expected from you.

All this because I linked to a post to provide proof of something I posted in the MKR thread?

Old 10-28-2006, 03:27 PM   #125
Otter_23
Quote:
Oh please...if you don't want to join us at the urinal and stand like a goddamn man thats fine. But save your ladies room chit chat vindictive gossip bullshit for the ladies room. Most of us men don't give a rats ass if Martha Stewart claims she's the best of the best at what she does. We don't give a shit that it pisses you off because you desperately want the same fame and have absolutely no idea how achieve it. Do you understand?

Its like George Clooney being pissed off that Joey Buttafuco stole his part in a B rated film predicted to only gross $1 at the box office. Is that easier for you to understand?

If you get flipped the middle finger on the big highway of life what would be your reaction? I think we've seen it. Your car doesn't have the balls to chase the guy down to settle the score. Face it....you cant even keep up. So what do you do? You drive back to the highway everyday and park along side the median hoping that you'll spot the bastard so you'll have a chance to flip him back. Well guess what jackass....he blew by you for a third time and this time he brought his partner along and they both flipped the finger at your sorry ass.

And through all this....you want to blame Joe for causing the traffic jams. Why don't you stand in his way next time and if were all lucky you'll either be run over or picked up and thrown in a psych ward as a nut job.
Chuck I used to enjoy your posts when they didn't enter every single thread. Apparently now you have decided to follow the lead of others who either broke the mirrors in their homes or choose to never look at them. If you have more than 5 posts in a thread like this consider yourself part of the problem.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:54 PM   #126
critical bill
Is that the new rule? Five posts or more on the same thread and you get plopped in group of problematic people? Let me jot that down in the book of others rules I generally pay absolutely no attention to.

Maybe there will come a time when you enjoy seeing what I write again. Maybe there wont. But either way...I don't offer refunds and I don't offer apologies. I don't offer excuses to anyone and nor would I lie as Eddie boy did to everyone here by misstating his intentions for reviving the thread.

It is not as he claims. He is not filled with fear. He is filled and fueled by pure hatred and disgust. Its silly and counter productive to the efforts made on other threads in which many people would like to hear from MKR. There are many things unclear to a lot of good folks that MKR can shed some light on. People have reminded Ed time and again politely to not do these sorts of things. That it makes him look as bad in some ways as the actual bad guy.

People who are threatened directly with violence and fear for their lives file police reports and maintain orders of protection through the courts. They themselves are ordered as well to steer clear of any possible communication or confrontations. Is that what you see being done?

But is that what really irked me into a half dozen posts blasting Ed? Nah....somewhat but not really. What irked me more is that....

This thread is about Clarke's Geckos and a product that they sell. It is not a thread about Joe Capone. It is not a thread about MKR. Reviving this thread to the top is as dumb as looking for every post Joe Capone contributed to and saying it is somehow related to a thread that is a complaint about MKR. I know that Joe managed to weasel his way into this thread but its not about him and not relevent to any outstanding complaint or inquiry levied against or about MKR on the BOI.

If you now feel differently understanding that this thread is in no way related to Joe or MKR....don't apologize to me...apologize to the Tuckers. Its their name that keeps surfacing to the top over unrelated/unfinished business between two Major League assholes.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:31 PM   #127
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
If you now feel differently understanding that this thread is in no way related to Joe or MKR....don't apologize to me...apologize to the Tuckers. Its their name that keeps surfacing to the top over unrelated/unfinished business between two Major League assholes.
Move on nothing to see here.

Old 10-28-2006, 07:54 PM   #128
Chameleon Company
Chuck .... LOL !!
Quote:
People who are threatened directly with violence and fear for their lives file police reports and maintain orders of protection through the courts. They themselves are ordered as well to steer clear of any possible communication or confrontations. Is that what you see being done?
One reason I moved from NJ !! Down here, you just go to a gun show and lock-and-load !! From Maryland north you folks don't really have that option.

As for the "rule of five", you mean you didn't know about it ? Don't worry about it though, as a variable quota system was put in place here long ago, and people violate it all the time anyway. Heck, just look at those who violate "the rule of one" that was assigned them. They are wrong with their first post, and it never stopped them ! Hope this helps !

Old 10-28-2006, 11:56 PM   #129
Ed Clark
Chuck kimmel, once again you show your stupidity. you say that this has nothing to do with joe capone. WRONG. if you read joe capones post here you will see that he is the money behind this operation. therefor his business.

Now I await your 2 page reply where you try to belittle me about everything and anything. that has nothing to do with this thread.

Old 10-29-2006, 01:45 AM   #130
critical bill
Dum di dum dum....

My Dearest Edward....this thread was not created about Joe Capone or about MKR. If it were, clearly the threads title would read Joe Capone/MKR. The poster made specific the names in which she listed in the title of the thread. Here is the title of the thread in case you missed it.

"Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!!"

The complaint brought here by Crested Lady does not refer to Joe Capone or MKR at all. The complaint is about a single product sold by Clarke's Gecko Diet. The complaint is specifically addressed to and about Clarke's Gecko Diet and its staff.

The Tuckers have settled their dispute here and if not it can be revived with relevent information to the topic at hand. The topic at hand is not Joe or MKR. The topic is a product. Your additional information was irrelevant.

Why should the Tuckers be collateral damage in your petty war against Joe and MKR?

If you can come back here with something to dispute about what I've just said then you got some major issues. The only connection to warrant your involvement here is the fire in your heart and JC's name wherever and however it may appear as an opportunity to attack him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!