Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #41
ShadowAceD
I have no idea where he got that animal from, but since Kris references a 9ft Suriname male I assume that is the source since such animals are not common.

Regardless, Tank's death is something that is apparently easier spoken about than shown, Tom.

Tank's dead body was posted in The Boa Gene Project sometime during the summer (someone spoke to me about it in June so it was either around or before that).

However, Patrick appears to have deleted his original FB account and made a new one.

I am unable to find any posts he made of tank in any of the three boa groups I know he has posted him in as a result, including the post about his death.

I am not looking to get in the middle of anything, but I will say not once did I ever see a reference to Tank having mouth rot or scale rot and that animal was posted quite often because Patrick was proud of him. What I do know is Tank was very clearly an overfed animal at some point (he had obvious fatty deposits along his tail) and that Tank was an animal that chronically soaked by the owner's own admission. Patrick himself does heavily feed animals, but Tank was very much already a large adult when he received him.

I have my own opinion on why Tank died, but I do not believe it was mouth rot or scale rot since none of those conditions were ever mentioned in the dozens of posts showing that animal. Visually, Tank never appeared to have those conditions either.

However, I cannot pull any posts pertaining to these things because when a user deletes or deactivates their Facebook account, all of their posts go along with it.

So, at this point, this is all going to be he said/she said due to Facebook's lack of permanent anything.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:23 PM   #42
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I will say not once did I ever see a reference to Tank having mouth rot or scale rot and that animal was posted quite often because Patrick was proud of him. Patrick himself does heavily feed animals

So, at this point, this is all going to be he said/she said due to Facebook's lack of permanent anything.
Thanks for the info. Anything else Tom? Maybe it's time for you to go to bed.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #43
ShadowAceD
For the record, the RI was mentioned but was labeled as a minor one.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #44
Amelanistic Orca
Sounds good Diem. That's all this thread is about, what happened to a snake that did die... And if anybody has any good dealings with Kris. That's it, nothing more.

Nick, we are good here! I really appreciate your "one-year experience" comments... They are "comically" awesome! I bet you're 6 foot five, 325 pounds, pure muscle, former MMA fighter, or maybe your current... and you have three championship belts, zero losses. I've heard it all big dog, unfortunately, none of it impresses me!

I took a look at your website, and some of your pairing/animals, and I wish I could help you out, let me give you some animals bro, and show you that I'm a good guy!

Go through my for sale list and pick out $2000 worth of animals for yourself... I want you to get on the right track with some good projects. You are only one year end, and based on your pairings, you're going to be gone within 12 months. I don't do it for the money, I had six snakes when I was five years old, can you try and comprehend that a little tiny bit?

Old 08-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #45
Amelanistic Orca
2 grammatical errors on that last one...

SuperNick is right, it's time to put the i6 down. #battlingnoobsistiring

Old 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #46
kris reiners
Yes was tank I took him in as rescue 2 years ago traded to illist jay in november and sold to Patrick. Was overweight and healthy when I traded. The boa died in june? So out of my care for 6+ months first time I heard the boa died was last night and supposedly it died 2 months after illist jay got it.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:32 PM   #47
Big Borg Reptiles
I never claimed to be a big breeder Tom, you're the only person here claiming to be a bigger deal than you are. No one is making you look as bad as yourself right now, not even me (believe it or not).

The sad thing is, I've been on this site for a year and have as many positive sales reviews as you do. Does that tell you something?

You can keep your animals, I genuinely don't want to have your name attached to anything in my stock. And just so you're aware, my fiancee is in charge of updating the site but has been extremely busy with pharmacy school (working on her doctorate). We figured that what we sell is more important than what we say we're going to be selling. It's just good business

Old 08-23-2015, 09:34 PM   #48
ShadowAceD
Fauna is not letting me reply to people by quoting them for some reason, but Kris, I know that animal died this summer, I just cannot show you because the post no longer exists.

I very vividly remember the photo of the animal dead. I can picture it, in full, in my head right now.

I also just confirmed with an admin from the BGP group that the animal was, in fact, posted deceased in the group a few months back.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:37 PM   #49
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I never claimed to be a big breeder Tom, you're the only person here claiming to be a bigger deal than you are. No one is making you look as bad as yourself right now, not even me (believe it or not).

The sad thing is, I've been on this site for a year and have as many positive sales reviews as you do. Does that tell you something?

You can keep your animals, I genuinely don't want to have your name attached to anything in my stock. And just so you're aware, my fiancee is in charge of updating the site but has been extremely busy with pharmacy school (working on her doctorate). We figured that what we sell is more important than what we say we're going to be selling. It's just good business

At best... LAUGHABLE! #didyoucallthecopsalreadytoo
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2015, 09:38 PM   #50
Big Borg Reptiles
Besides, 2k worth of your animals would amount to a real world value of $200 based on your pricing system. I don't really want to take on a bunch of low end stuff right now but I genuinely appreciate the offer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic