Learn How To Wash Clothes During An Emergency - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 01-12-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
JColt
Learn How To Wash Clothes During An Emergency

https://www.foodstoragemoms.com/wash-clothes/

Old 01-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #2
Lucille
Great idea! They do have washing tub plungers of various kinds on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/EasyGoProduct...washer+plunger

Old 01-12-2019, 08:11 PM   #3
bcr229
I just did mine in the bathtub a few years ago when we were without power for four days in July after a really bad summer thunderstorm. The good part was that after the clothes were rinsed, I just set up a drying rack in that bathtub so I didn't have to carry the wet clothes anywhere, I just hung them up right where I'd washed them.

I reserved that chore for the late afternoon when it was really hot, since that was the best time to be splashing clothing around in water.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!