Adam Wysocki @ 8BallPythons - Excellent Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
PhillyBoyInTN
Adam Wysocki @ 8BallPythons - Excellent Guy

I just wanted to show my appreciation for Adam @ 8BallPythons. I just recently completed a transaction with Adam and he is the best of the best as far as breeders are concerned. He went ABOVE and BEYOND what I would expect from someone in his position in this business. He raises beautiful animals, has excellent communication and customer service skills, and his packaging is without equal. Anybody considering doing business with Adam should jump at the chance, you'll be glad you did. If you've never heard of him, look him up, you'll be glad you did. Thanks again Adam.

Michael Pomroff
Greeneville, TN

Old 09-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
JudyC
Since I have such a tiny collection, and little hope of expanding it anytime soon....I have very few opportunities to post a positive report of business dealings within the reptile community.

Fortunately, Adam Wysocki is someone I HAVE purchased from, and since then become friends with. He should be a role model to anyone wanting to run their own business. Flawless integrity....top notch customer service....and truly passionate about both the animals and the herping community.

You can't go wrong with Wysocki.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
frankykeno
I've offered postive feedback on Adam before but heck, worth saying again I guess LOL. We have two 8ball snakes and both could not be easier, everything by the book, no muss, no fuss snakes. They eat weekly, they shed, they grow, they grow more beautiful with each shed...makes my life easier. Adam's always been a big resource to us whenever a question came up with any of the snakes, no matter where we got them from. My husband and I consider Adam a good friend and have the utmost respect for him as a herper, a businessman and an all round great guy.

Old 09-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #4
rabernet
I've also offered feedback on Adam before. I have three snakes from Adam, and hope to have more! Adam is truly passionate about his animals AND his customers! I had one animal that had a bit of a retained eyecap a few weeks after I got him. Having not seen had one before, it concerned me a bit (it was only a bit of it at the back of the eye). Adam knew it was nothing serious, but told me that if it gave me peace of mind to take him to the vet, and he'd pay the bill. Wow! I didn't take him up on it, and waited instead for the next shed and all was well.

Adam is a breeder I hope to emulate one day, in his practices, in his ethics, how he treats his customers - before, during and after the sale! I've known him for a little over 2 years now, and not only do we have a business relationship, I'm VERY proud to call him friend.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
jglass38
Adam is not only one of the best, most honest breeders in the business but also a truly good guy. Adam is a great friend and a real mensch!

Old 09-18-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
Shadera
Adam's one of the easiest guys to deal with that I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I got a het pied male and a het clown male from him today, and they were so well packed it made me misty eyed. And in apology for some goofs and slowness he tossed in a possible het pied female. Wow, talk about above and beyond.

Thanks Adam, I'll be back.

Shadera Lorrain

Old 01-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
stormwulf133
Adam always goes above and beyond. I try to go to him for every ball python i need. I have really never met a better guy. You will never regret doing business with him.

-Ronald Evans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki