For Sale Red Footed Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #1
voodoochild
Red Footed Pair

Pictures at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zuul-...6158180?ref=hl
Breeding pair of Red Footed Tortoises in West Tennessee. Extremely friendly
pair, no Pyramiding, female has some damage to shell where my Mastiff chewed on her 4 months ago. She is sound & healthy now & generally lays eggs about September

I am caring for my parents, who are in their 90's, both disabled. I left the tortoises in their outdoor enclosure before I went to my folk's house & my 150 lb dog took her out & "Played" with her. I have had them in their house enclosure ever since.

I need to find a home where they can be safe & happy. This breaks my heart but I hate keeping them inside.

I m 4 hours from St Louis, 2 from Nashville, 4 from Chattanooga.

It may take up to 24 hours for me to reply because of my caregiver schedule

I'm asking $300 to offset Vet bills. This does not include shipping. Buyer pays shipping.

Prefer Pick up. I will meet buyer within 3 three hours of Paris, TN.

Have pictures, just can't figure out how to upload them. I hope the link to Zuul Black on Facebook will work.
Thanks,
Mariann
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!