Joe Ellis (JOE1983) from VA completely "snaked" his way out of a deal. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #11
RyanT
Paul, it's an adult female unproven Mojave. Joe said he got her from a friend who got her from a pet shop 6 years ago. I'm divided 50/50 on whether I really think it's anything at all. But I have an awesome male Mojave to breed this year, and I'm just very interested in trying. To me, it's more fun and more intriguing to try breeding something I'm totally unsure of, compared to something proven, that you know exactly what to expect from it.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #12
RyanT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE1983
At this point I am pretty pissed and doubt I will go through with anything. You had my word and I never told you I was not going to finish the trade.
Joe

Joe, like I said in my PM to you today, when I called your phone, got an answer and then got hung up on, and couldn't get through again after trying a dozen times, I kind of assumed I was being avoided. If it's a huge misunderstanding, due to circumstances or just whatever, then I sincerely apologize. My fault for being hasty. But put yourself in my position. I waited until it seemed like things were completely closed on your end before I posted anything here. Again, I really HOPE they're not.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #13
High End Royal Pythons
yeah joe you did sell me a couple of girls that are doing nicely. and i didn't misrepresent what happened with our breeding loan, and please don't take offense as i wasn't trying to cast a negative vibe about you. i was just stating facts. i would do business with you again.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #14
JoeEllisReptiles
I will be honest I have had some issues with communication in the past. I switched cell phone carries and I had my computer crash many times. I also go to school full time (even over the summer) and work two jobs. I know I had issues with that but I never tried to screw anyone on anything. Damian I lost your email address over the summer. When you emailed me about the pastel I sent it that week. We never had any issues after that point with communication. I would have even sent you another pastel female before you sent that one back. I breed ball pythons as a hobby not a living. David thanks for the kind words and i will run my pastel granite through my females and if you want I will send him out to finish up with your females. Again I was not out to screw anyone. Thanks

Joe Ellis

Old 09-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
CaliQueen
Sounds to me like misery loves company. You guys got what you were supposed to get.

I recently purchased a newport california king from this guy for like close to nothing. I just got into the hobby but I've known Joe for a while and he has helped me a lot with it. He has been able to answer a lot of my questions and is more than willing to help me out with it. Even my brother who has not been into snakes for as long as I can remember has warmed up to the subject and got some pretty awesome snakes that joe hooked him up with and we had absolutely no problems.

Most definetely will refer and buy from Joe again.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:59 AM   #16
bobassetto
yo....this dude ain't worth it .....i'm sure you'll find what you want some where else .....guys like that are a waste of time ....if you ever see him at a show or whatnot let him have it ....just move foreward don't let dick-heads like this get you angry...it just ain't worth it

Old 09-11-2007, 07:56 PM   #17
markface
bob , i just dont see where your coming from .

i've known joe for a while and in fact work with him . i think joe is a pretty good guy , and have done a couple transactions with him with no problems what so ever . last season joe loaned me a yellow belly male to breed with a couple of my big females . though nothing came of it , i had no problems working with joe on this little project .

i also have just today bought a male yellow belly from him , and i am quite happy with it . i also got a very good deal on him in my opinion .

granted i do work with him so it's a little easier for me to get ahold of him , but joe's not lieing about working 2 jobs and school full time . he is definately always on the go . i'm not saying that the lack of comunication shouldn't be addressed , but i do believe joe is an honest person and will do what he says he will .

Old 09-16-2007, 04:01 PM   #18
poundinvag
OK. u guys cant give Joe to much shit. he is a good guy with a bunch of stuff on his plate. he works two jobs and goes to school. he is a great guy. he got me into snakes. he gave me a spider ball and a pastel. at no cost. when ever i have a problem i can get his help. u also have to understand his girlfriend is an ass and requires all his free time.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
snakequeen
i was very happy with the deal we did. he was fast to respond to any questions i had. very happy with the snake i received. will do business again.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #20
RyanT
Melissa, you probably should have grabbed a different thread to put your comment on. The title is very misleading. And I just want to say that I completely retract this thread that I originated a year ago. I recently posted about Joe and how well our transaction went, over the EXACT same female that I was talking about in this thread a year ago. Took a year for everything to come back together, but I got this snake, and she's incredible. I also won't hesitate to do business with Joe again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!