Justin Kobylka - great guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Darist
Justin Kobylka - great guy!!

I purchased a pair of ball pythons from Justin Kobylka and couldn't be happier with the great service that I received. Justin was very prompt in responding to my inquiries and constantly sent me updated photos and weights of my animals while waiting for CITES to come in. For a first time international shipper, Justin did a fantastic job. The pair arrived safe and happy and are stunning snakes.

Thanks Justin!

-Will Shopik

Old 03-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
LKirkland
Thumbs up Justin Kobylka--Great Guy!!!

Justin is a real pro. And a great guy! We purchased a Pastel phet Piebald BP from him last year and were very pleased with the animal we received and with Justin's customer service! He is high on our recommended list!!!

Old 03-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Deborah Stewart
Justin is a great guy and a collection to be envied; I would not hesitate to buy from him!

Old 03-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
jkobylka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darist
I purchased a pair of ball pythons from Justin Kobylka and couldn't be happier with the great service that I received. Justin was very prompt in responding to my inquiries and constantly sent me updated photos and weights of my animals while waiting for CITES to come in. For a first time international shipper, Justin did a fantastic job. The pair arrived safe and happy and are stunning snakes.

Thanks Justin!

-Will Shopik
Will,

You were a pleasure to work with all throughout as well! Thanks!

Justin

Old 03-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #5
jkobylka
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKirkland
Justin is a real pro. And a great guy! We purchased a Pastel phet Piebald BP from him last year and were very pleased with the animal we received and with Justin's customer service! He is high on our recommended list!!!
Thank you Louis!

I'd love to see some updated pics of the pastel ph and also that KILLER ch!

Justin

Old 03-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #6
rabernet
Justin is one of the good guys. I believe he'd give you the shirt off his back if he thought you'd benefit more from it than him. I purchased an '06 het clown male from him and he's been a great animal! I also was posting on another forum about building an incubator, and Justin contacted me and offered me a small fridge incubator my guy was hatched in as he'd outgrown it, and only asked me for the cost of materials in exchange.

It was a great excuse to go and visit him again, see his lovely wife and new son, and dig through his collection and admire his animals. Justin also helped to teach me how to palpate, and I'm thrilled that my boy's offspring will be hatching in the same incubator that he was (I'm sentimental like that! LOL).

Justin - thanks for being one of the good guys, and a great friend!

Old 03-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
reptileking
Justin and I worked a nice trade out this past yr that benefited us both and it couldnt have gone smoother!! Excellent communication and even better snakes that came well documented..Look forward to doin more business like this in the near future!!

steve winkler
RK HERPS

Old 03-31-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
MDC_Ophiuchus
While I've never purchased anything from him, I can attest to Justin's integrity and character. He's a great guy.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
PelicanEast
We met Justin in Daytona last weekend and got a great deal on a pair of het clowns. The animals are healthy and active, and Justin was a pleasure to deal with. For those of you who may inquire, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Lisa Staley

Old 09-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #10
Kevin S
Justin = great guy

This was my second transaction with Justin and once again topnotch customer service and snakes as well...Today .3 het la females this wont be my last deal with justin as I believe he is one of the best...
Kevin Stoltz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!