Tangerine, Albino, and Red Stripes for SALE!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
GalacticGeckos
Tangerine, Albino, and Red Stripes for SALE!!

I currently have a few geckos for sale for CHEAP since I have eggs hatching everywhere and no where to put the babies!!! Here are the available geckos:

First is Zeus, a subadult male SHTCTB with AMAZING color! This gecko is worth over 300 dollars but since I need him to go, he is up for only 150 DOLLARS!!! He is 36 grams and will be ready to breed next season. He is strictly from AM Gecko bloodlines. Great quality animal!!!

===========

Next are my two little SHT babies from my beautiful girl, Cyone (pictured below). These geckos are growing well and are now over the 20 gram mark and are just looking amazing. These guys are only 4 months old but growing like weeds. Take these amazing genes and add them to your collection for only $50 per gecko!!!!

(Mommy)

==========

Then comes my baby Rainwater Albino, now weighing in at 23 grams, she will make a beautiful breeder and AMAZING pet! She has a perfect personality and amazing colors. She is priced at only $30 dollars!!!

=========

Next come my lovely little red stripes that have been DYING for new homes. Every time I get a deal on them, It gets spammed or screwed over. They are now around 9 months old and doing great! Top one pictured is 43 grams, bottom is 36 grams! They top is a red stripe outcross, the bottom is a full red stripe with brownish markings. Great blood and will produce for you!!!! These guys have to go!!! So I will sell them for $75 a piece or $125 together!!!!

========

I also have a rainwater albino het patternless for sale so email me if you are interested on her! She is only 75 dollars!!!

========

*SPECIAL OFFER* Buy TWO geckos and get the third HALF OFF (cheapest one) OR BUY ALL OF THE GECKOS LISTED ABOVE AND GET THE TWO ALBINOS FOR FREE!!! THATS RIGHT, FREE!!!!! That saves YOU over 100 dollars, and I lose out just because of my loss of space!!!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OFFER!!!

To buy, please email me at galacticgeckos@yahoo.com or respond to this forum with your email address and I will contact you asap. Thank you so much for looking and have a great day!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #2
1Bob
I am interested in Zeus. How much for shipping to 18049?

Old 08-09-2006, 12:44 PM   #3
GalacticGeckos
I charge a flat shipping of 50 dollars (i normally pay for the extra), however, if you take Zeus, and the two red stripes, I will give you free shipping, bringing your total up to 275 shipped. Email me at galacticgeckos@yahoo.com for more information
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #4
GalacticGeckos
zeus, the baby albino, and the albino het patternless are all on hold. the rest of them i am willing to take discounts on. buy two geckos and Ill pay half the shipping. buy the two red stripes and get them for 150 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2006, 04:27 AM   #5
PsychoBillyNiki
Ill give you $50 for a red stripe.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
GalacticGeckos
i can do that but mind you shipping is also 50 dollars. if u want both i will give you tehm for 150 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #7
killerpythons
What sex are the red stripes?

Old 08-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #8
GalacticGeckos
both female
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2006, 02:25 PM   #9
killerpythons
You want 150 for the pair shipped, will you do one shipped for 75?

Old 08-26-2006, 12:23 AM   #10
GalacticGeckos
i cant do that im sorry. i need them both gone asap, and that price is really low. let me know if your still interested
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread