For Sale Blue Line x Jayapura Green Tree Python & young pure Jayapura - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-22-2015, 02:09 AM   #1
TurtleTracker
Blue Line x Jayapura Green Tree Python & young pure Jayapura

I am selling my blue line x Jayapura green tree python. I hate to do it but I must downsize my collection. She is healthy and NEVER skips a meal. She eats adult frozen/thawed mice. This is a CBB in the USA by Seth Patrick and not an import or farmed animal. The sire is Seth Patrick's Thor (From Greg Maxwells 2005 pairing of Carpetman x Blue diamond) and the mother is Seth Patrick's Athena (Jayapura - now deceased). I have photos of both parents. I *think* it's a female based on the sheds never having sperm plugs but I've never probed her. She was a yellow neo. Keep in mind I never hold my animals unless it's necessary so she is a bit nasty. I'm sure she could be calmed down but I just never handle my animals unless I'm cage cleaning or need to move her. I like to let them just be wild and observe them. I'd say she should be ready to breed soon or next year at the latest. Beautiful coloration! I know people often say photos don't do their animals justice but it's really true with this one. $750 plus shipping. The smaller Jayapura is unsexed and just now turning color. Perfect, healthy, and never skips a meal! $425 plus shipping. I'm moving or else I'd keep these snakes! Please email me at startortoise1@gmail.com as I don't often check messages on here.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2015, 03:53 PM   #2
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
Looking good Mike, let me know if you need anything to help with the sale.

Seth

Old 07-07-2015, 06:03 AM   #3
TurtleTracker
Thanks Seth! I think I still have the lineage info on iherp but I might need to ask you a few questions. You should make an offer and buy her back
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #4
mrmotley
Do u have pictures of the sire and dam

Old 07-10-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
TurtleTracker
Yes, please email me!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2015, 10:10 AM   #6
mrmotley
Email sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!