Suncoast Herpetology/John Schmitt inquiry? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #31
Preacher Pat
John is one of the Best!!!!!

Ditto to all of the above!!!! John is truthful no matter what. He knows his stuff! And he provides excellent service. Lastly, he has a quirky sense of humor!!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 09-24-2006, 01:52 AM   #32
varnyard
I have dealt with John, he is a good guy for sure!!

I also had the pleasure of meeting him at the Daytona show this year. He is a real nice guy in person as well.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #33
Gino
John's been next to us at the Tampa Show for 10 years now.
In all that time I've never heard a complaint about how he does biz.
I picked up a few things over the years and have always been happy.
John and I worked hand in hand to help with some of the crap that had gone down with the Tampa shows in the past.
It was an honor to battle with him at my side.
You can always trust what he says. He will always do the right thing even if it's not popular.
I'd trust him to watch my back any day.
If you are thinking of dealing with Suncoast you can't go wrong.
Gino

Old 03-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #34
burmer
I had the chance to meet John at a show in Tampa today. All his animals looked outstanding. I picked one up. John was friendly and great to deal with and answered all my questions. I would definitely deal with him again in the future. Thanks John.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #35
The BoidSmith
Although I have never purchased from John we have met in pesron in Tinley. Based on that conversation and the way he portrays in this site I wouldn't doubt dealing with him anytime.

Thanks

Old 03-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #36
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmer
I had the chance to meet John at a show in Tampa today. All his animals looked outstanding. I picked one up. John was friendly and great to deal with and answered all my questions. I would definitely deal with him again in the future. Thanks John.
Thanks for the kind words Jim. Always great to hear. It was a pretty busy day there and I talked myself horse. Tell me what you picked up so I can put a face to the name.

Old 03-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #37
burmer
Hey John,
I picked up a real nice striped corn that you sexed for me. Beautiful snake by the way.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #38
Susan S.
John has been in the business for many years and has excellent corns available as well as other species. I have known John from reptile shows in the Tampa/ Orlando area for more than 12 years and his animals are always top notch. I would not hesitate to purchase any of John's animals.... he's a really great guy!

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles
Tallahassee, Florida

Old 03-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #39
KathyLove
I just picked up a couple of female corns from John at the Tampa show last weekend - lavender het blood, and blood het lavender, to go with the similar pair I picked up from him in Daytona. As usual, I got the same kind of great animals at the same great prices I have always received over the past 4 or 5 years of dealing with John. And he always seems so cheery and energetic - even at the end of the day on Sunday, lol!

Keep up the good work!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!