Suncoast Herpetology/John Schmitt inquiry? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2004, 12:26 PM   #1
sixgunsun1177
Suncoast Herpetology/John Schmitt inquiry?

I was hoping for some background on John Schmitt
or his company Suncoast herp. Please pass along any infor you have.
Thanks.

Old 01-13-2004, 12:51 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
While I have never made a purchase from John, I have talked to him at local shows many times and his animals always look in top shape. I would not hesitate to purchase from him if he had something I was interested in. I hope this helps you a little.

Old 01-13-2004, 12:51 PM   #3
KathyLove
I bought several motley corns from him last year and am raising them as future breeders. He is very easy to work with and I am completely satisfied with the corns from him.

Old 01-13-2004, 01:14 PM   #4
Dennis Gulla
I have not purchased from John either, but would not hesitate a minute to do so. I also have seen him at shows and his animals look top quality. He is one of the good guys around.

Old 01-13-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
WebSlave
Heck, I see John at many of the shows we do, and he always has nice animals on display. I would not hesitate even for an instant to buy something from him.

Old 01-13-2004, 03:51 PM   #6
jefjen
AWESOME!!!!

John is by far ONE of the best there are.. Have bought numerous animals from him, and NEVER had one single problem..
Buy with complete confidence.

Old 01-13-2004, 04:30 PM   #7
kevin - ectothermics
We've known John for a few years and have always been impressed with his animals, attitude, professionalism and ethics. He's also a heck of a nice guy and both Charlotte and I enjoy hanging out with him and his wife at virtually every show we both attend.

Buy with confidence and expect some really nice animals to go along with the excellent customer service!
Kevin

Old 01-13-2004, 05:05 PM   #8
The Creature Co
Quality Animals & Service!

We purchased a trio of bullsnakes from Suncoast Herps @ a year and a half ago- the animals were top notch, as was his professionalism and service. All shipping was done as scheduled and everything went very smoothly- We would definately recommend him!

BK Baker

Old 01-13-2004, 06:57 PM   #9
John Bernardi
I did a trade with John last year I shipped first and everything went very well You will not have any problems with John He is top notch and so are the snakes I recieved.
John Bernardi

Old 01-13-2004, 10:31 PM   #10
Rainbowboaman
John had called me to purchase a snake I had for sale. Within 2 minutes of our conversation I felt comfortable enough to voluntarily send the snake out without having payment. Three days later I received payment that he said he would send. Great guy to talk to & deal with. I would recommend him highly.
Chris Pearson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!