For Sale XL Exo Terra High Glass Terrarium and countless mourning Gecko collection $1,000 P/U - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #1
grogansilver
Wink XL Exo Terra High Glass Terrarium and countless mourning Gecko collection $1,000 P/U

Here I am Selling my XL Exo Terra High Glass Terrarium along with my many included and countless mourning Geckos which breed with in!! Asking $1,000 P/U which is a steal!! These guys (Mourning Geckos) have been breeding in their for over a year now! I don't know how many I have in there but I can tell you this its a lot!! I actually lost count due to the fact its a jungle!! but if you sit there at night you will see them all come out!! but over all the mourning geckos are an extra in this deal! "these little guys are included in this deal thrown in! what is for sale is the monstrous cage display I have created all fully functional with night time and day time moods all natural soils and bark collected and cured alone the pieces at a convention would cost you in the hundreds of dollars! My tanks I create are unique (Look at the Last Picture)everything is silicone down into place so their is no moving around everything except the water bowel and plants!! as far as maintence goes you don't need to do anything but change the water and occasionally water the plants! "the pill bugs (Rolly pollies) which also breed with in do the rest, "they eat the garbage breed and they are even the food for the geckos which alone they are beneficial because they are high in calcium. Bye, grogansilver 1 845 820-7614. PS: would consider a trade for a nice group of Cherry Head Tortoises.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #2
20jasoncochran
Mourning Gecko

Do you still haven any

Old 02-13-2015, 06:17 AM   #3
grogansilver
Yes I still have the whole collection along with the Big tank id even work out a better amount if interested email or call grogansilver@yahoo.com 1 845 820-7614. Bye, Anthony. last time I checked I had 10 Adult egg laying Mourning Geckos and 2 baby's running around in there plus eggs attached to everything that haven't yet hatched!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #4
20jasoncochran
Is there any way I could buy two adults? If I did how much? Thank you so much

Old 02-14-2015, 12:25 AM   #5
Intensity42
Anthony, do you have any Exo Terra 36 x 18 x 18 or 36 x 18 x 12 cages that you are parting with?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!