Bad Guy I got ripped off. Kevin Olbrych - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2017, 02:58 PM   #17
PStein80
Funny that this popped up in my email, as I sent him a note earlier to inquire about my turtles. Two of them, he told me a month ago that he had, and would ship. Following up, I am now told next week - that he's waiting for shipping supplies.

The other two might not be until the end of the year, and I suggested that perhaps he consider an alternative species. I haven't received a response.

I don't think Kevin is a scammer. I think running into the law really impacted his business, and that he is trying to get back on his feet. HOWEVER - the people he owed turtles to (David, me, etc.) should have been made whole as soon as possible, no matter what.