A Comfortable Place to Sleep - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-27-2006, 02:25 AM   #1
Junkyard
A Comfortable Place to Sleep

For whatever reason, my new little Uro loves to sleep upright against the corner of its cage. I am guessing it sleeps this way right after eating as every time I pick it up from this position its belly is really full. It looks uncomfortable with its tail all pushed up into the spine, but it does not seem to be a bother for it.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:42 AM   #2
FamilyZoo
Thats unusual. Does it have a place to wedge itself and hide?

Old 08-27-2006, 11:21 AM   #3
HeathBar
My little guy doesn't like to use his hides ether. Instead me just wedges himself behind them or sticks his head under a rock.

That's a really weird sleeping position though. It's like he was going to start glass dancing but fell asleep instead.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
Bella17
hmm

O i sleep like that all the time against my slidding door in the kitchen....lol.. that is pretty odd tho, i dont own lizards, but maybe you could get two rocks, or sticks and lay them about the width of him apart, see if he takes to those? MAde me laugh when i saw the picture tho lol

Michelle

Old 08-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #5
Junkyard
It has plenty of hiding places. I am reminded of Sid the Sloth in Ice Age trying to sleep on the stump, no matter how uncomfortable it looks, he just passed out.

Old 08-27-2006, 04:50 PM   #6
Ginger Ambrose
Michael, he is just sleeping to the beat of his own lullaby.
He is a cutie. (even if he does have those leg things)

Old 08-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #7
JoshuaTrana
The first few weeks after I got mine he slept like that, but he doesnt do it much anymore, but still everynow and then.

Old 08-28-2006, 12:35 PM   #8
melrep
Thats funny my eyptain uro does that all the time she is silly
this is a terrible picture, But its the only one I can find of it right now, See always does it, She never sleeps in her huts.

Old 08-28-2006, 11:46 PM   #9
joshdhensley
Funny Junkyard, mine do that too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!