Bad Guy REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
Unique_herp
sorry for not editing also i did not think of thati should have scensored the add

Old 12-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
swineb2
hi yeah my name is kevin from tnt dragonz im 17.....i posted on kingsnake one day that i would like to trade dragons for geckos and so he called me and we started tlking and i decided that i didnt want to do it so i told him i'd call him in a few mnths because i have about 100bearded dragon eggs so he called me every day or atleast every other for( literally 2 months)and so i finally had some and he kept saying that he wanted all of them and....but he wanted me to send them to him without prior payment....and i denied and he called me every day for another month and begged and begged me and then one day he called pleading and beging me to please help him fill an order so for ron tremper ...just please and he will give me 19 a baby and that sence he was sending them to ron tremper they need to be perfect so of corse me being the trust worthy guy i am i went and picked out 26 of my most perfect and high color babies (2 of which were reduced scales) and so i sent them to him early september and he kept saying he was gonna send the money and then makin up excuses and then 2 months later i finally get in touch with him and he ses he is sending me money and so i check my paypal and he sent me only 75 and so i called him and he said that he would et it as soon as he can that was 2 months ao and i keep myspacing him and he comes up with excuses i just need to not be so nieve and take it as a lesson learned ...and i should have listened to my mom lol

Old 12-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
Miss Tuniwha
yup, I too drop the occasional myspace line to him.. he used to reply with "I need your paypal again", or next "wednesday" etc.

still no payment. I just wanted the dang shipping.. ya know?

and the topper.. I sent him my 2 hold backs.. about a month later, he told me that the bigger one ate part of the little one (the head if I remember, whatever part it was, the one died) they were both about 2 months old when I sent them, and they were the same size..

THAT ticked me off.. I assumed he knew that if there was a size difference like that.. to separate them.

so.. my 2 best babies.. one of which is now dead.. AND I had to pay to send them to him.. for him to not even take care of them

Old 12-04-2008, 02:40 AM   #14
swineb2
yeah thats awfull sry to hear that

Old 12-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
I thought i remembered his name as "Tony" I could be mistaken of course. I remember that SN coming to chat, but never doublechecked it on the forums. That SN comes under a different name though.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #16
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
I thought i remembered his name as "Tony" I could be mistaken of course. I remember that SN coming to chat, but never doublechecked it on the forums. That SN comes under a different name though.
I know.. but I am certain thats the one.. the only brdy anything that used to come into chat. and he said his name was Tony..

Old 12-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
eereptiles
He has been doing this to a lot of people, myself included! I got a call from Kevin at TNT Dragons a while back asking about Anthony because he has been throwing names out there to bolster his credibility. Anthony told Kevin that he and I worked together and that he also worked with Ryan at Clockwork Reptiles. I DO NOT work with him nor would I and I don't think he works with Ryan either. It is one thing to be shady and ruin your own name but to bring down others by association is messed up. I had written off the animals I sent him a long time ago but I hope at some point he makes good with all of the people he has been screwing over.

Nick
http://www.eereptiles.com

Old 12-16-2008, 03:42 PM   #18
Miss Tuniwha
Has anyone told Tony of this thread? It would be interesting to see what he would have to say

Old 12-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #19
swineb2
lol no its anthony lol

Old 12-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #20
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha, nice.. Well I guess I will send him a msg on his Myspace.. see if he pops in, and has anything to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!