Bad Guy BEWARE OF PIJAC!!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #61
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Your right! It belongs on every Damn forum everyone goes to! I've heard some things myself. I'll keep it quite for now.. BUT, I will not keep quite for long!!
lol
Ill be waiting for it then.

If people have all this information WHY isnt the Proof being posted? Are they just gathering it up? what? Im quite interested to know, and im SURE everyone else is too.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #62
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
lol

If people have all this information WHY isnt the Proof being posted? Are they just gathering it up? what? Im quite interested to know, and im SURE everyone else is too.
It's like you said. It could be hearsay. But, I'm not liken it right now..

Old 05-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
until I see proof, I say someone is instigating garbage for their own purposes, and I'd look askance at the folks starting the rumors up

This is great wisdom, above.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #64
cahrens
Quote:
lol

If you were trying to do something that you didn't want everyone to know about, would you leave proof of it somewhere? It's all supposed to be kept "under wraps" until it's too late.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #65
Reptile Basics
Rumors

Well, from my point of view I would think it quite possible we are all hearing the same rumors recirculated in several directions, changing slightly they travel. Almost impossible to know. It would seem to me that this is a perfect time for us to have "competing" lobbyist groups. Help to keep everyone honest and to watch over each other and our interests. It also makes it that much harder for something to sneak by.

I have heard it all in the last week or so. I also have personally heard one of the "big boys" in Florida spew all kinds of rhetoric at me a few years ago that amounted to basically the rumors we are hearing. God forbid there be a population of basement breeders, that is taking food off of his table. My solution was to help with that by taking my check out of his mailbox every couple of weeks when I had my retail store. Thought he was out of his skull then and still do. These ideas are out there-BUT that does not necessarily mean they are being translated into reality. Time will tell what the agendas are. Important thing is to hang tight until we know what is what, not whatever the latest internet rumor is.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #66
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Basics View Post
Well, from my point of view I would think it quite possible we are all hearing the same rumors recirculated in several directions, changing slightly they travel. Almost impossible to know. It would seem to me that this is a perfect time for us to have "competing" lobbyist groups. Help to keep everyone honest and to watch over each other and our interests. It also makes it that much harder for something to sneak by.

I have heard it all in the last week or so. I also have personally heard one of the "big boys" in Florida spew all kinds of rhetoric at me a few years ago that amounted to basically the rumors we are hearing. God forbid there be a population of basement breeders, that is taking food off of his table. My solution was to help with that by taking my check out of his mailbox every couple of weeks when I had my retail store. Thought he was out of his skull then and still do. These ideas are out there-BUT that does not necessarily mean they are being translated into reality. Time will tell what the agendas are. Important thing is to hang tight until we know what is what, not whatever the latest internet rumor is.
What makes You think it's just an "internet rumor" Rich?

Old 05-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #67
Diego Velarde
Quote:
lol

Thats why I'm waiting for too, PROOF. Thats why I apologized in the other thread for just throwing things I HEARD of out there.
I have heard things from both parties and the things they accused each other of doing. But I'll just keep them to myself since there is no proof, I almost had one but the guy I was talking to (emailing) was smart enough not to give me a concrete answer. I'll just seat and wait to see what comes out but for now every anti-hr669 organization has my full support.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #68
Reptile Basics
Lack of anything but talk

Until there is a document being introduced or PIJAC/participating member goes on the record that is all it can be. An unsubstantiated rumor. That does not mean it can not come true, it just is not true or false as of yet. Why not save a little bit of fight for when there is a fight. Mean time-diligence and observation will serve me best.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #69
Shadera
It's a shame that extra energy isn't being turned toward fighting for our rights, rather than bashing one another.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #70
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
It's a shame that extra energy isn't being turned toward fighting for our rights, rather than bashing one another.
Actually, if you think about Shadera, it's brilliance! While we are so busy fighting with each other about who has done more for the hobby, "big brother" can slip one past us while we are other wise engaged.

What also bothers me about this whole rumor mill situation. If, let's say a big "if" these rumors even have a shred of truth to them, who would benefit from them? Not the big boys nor the hobbiest.

If our rights are taken away, who would the so called elite sell to? Each other? I don't think so scooter. We need them as much as they need us. The squeaky wheel might get the oil first, but, who is holding the proverbial "oil can"???? Why are that's who!!!

We as a whole community need to stick together. Boa keepers, bp keepers, dragon, leo, frog, and turtle keepers need to be united in our interests!

United we stand, however, if we are separate in our interest's, separately we will fall. One breed at a time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!