Good Guy Outback reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
HyderHouseHerps
I just recieved some snakes and frogs from Outback. Josh was great to talk to, very informative about the animals and everything went very smoothly. GREAT packing job too!! Probably one of the best I've seen yet. Thanks Outback!!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
repsrul
I purchased a few Ball Pythons from Ian at the last White Plains show and they are as healthy as any one of mine. They even eat the second day I had them. They are beasts. I will definitely be buying from him again.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #13
bkelley02
I picked up a a GTP from them at the white plains show and it's been doing great. Healthy, alert and fed the first night. Would definitely buy from again.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Yeah, I was really impressed by how well they knew the Spilotes, even though Ian had gotten it in a trade only three weeks earlier. They said he ate f/t, and boy does he pound f/t like it's nothing...I've never seen a snake inhale food that quickly! They knew his temperament, when he'd last eaten, how often he was eating, etc. And they have so many animals that knowing them all that well is impressive. I'll definitely do business with them again-can't beat the prices either!
I remember speaking to you about the spilotes in question- I'm glad he is doing well for you! I told you he would eat pretty much anything

Old 10-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #15
Jon Miller
I too have known Ian for a long time done alot of bussiness with him and his crew,nothing more than perfect every time.
Jon Mller

Old 01-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
AMPearce
Great guys

I bought an orange ghost package from Josh at Outback Reptiles about two months ago and the transaction was fantastic. He answered all my questions, the packaging was excellent and the snakes came in perfect condition and are all doing great. On top of that I feel like I got a pretty good deal on the package. I would and probably will do business with Josh and Outback Reptiles again.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #17
Ophidiophile
I picked up a 1.3 group of adult hypo xanthic and het pictus geckos from Josh at Outback. Three months later, I have 0.0.8 babies and many more eggs incubating. #1!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #18
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidiophile View Post
I picked up a 1.3 group of adult hypo xanthic and het pictus geckos from Josh at Outback. Three months later, I have 0.0.8 babies and many more eggs incubating. #1!
Uh-oh, future competition

Congrats!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #19
dragonluver83
Got a pair of blond retics from Ian at a show, sold them to a friend cause of living conditions. But they ate great, healthy sheds. She loves them, i havent seen them in awhile, but she said there 8-10ft mark now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!