Bad Guy gahnns Crickets - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #41
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I dont even know why people act like this...I could understand if pay pal said they RECIEVED the money,but they claimed they didnt and wanted to bill you twice..But come on man,they never recieved it the first time...That wasnt their fault..I wouldnt eat shipping charges on that either..Like someone else said,waiting til the last minute is chancey..You really need to except this and grow up...Dont you feel like your animals are woth the extra shipping so they could eat?..They couldnt order their own food...If I were them,I would never sell to you again plain and simple....They did not deserve this thread,and now its gonna be here forever cause of you..But when people read it they will see how you act,and I dont see this hurting their businness...
I'm with you 95% but I DO see this hurting there business. Some people might just run a search of the BOI, see the bad guy thread and not read it. Those people then think that this company does wrong by people and won't order.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #42
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Reptiles View Post
I do a lot of business with Ghanns (seems I spend a small house payment with them every month LOL) and they are the best cricket company I have ever used and if any problems do occur they are quick to fix them.

Amen!!!

I have been a customer of theirs for about a year now. I just recently quit buying crix but only because my roach population finally took off. For the year that I was using them, I would place an order monthly for 10,000 crickets at a time.

Tammy was always friendly and helpfull to me. I placed my orders with her directly each time.

Shannen.... you definitly jumped the gun on this one. Maybe this has already been answered and I just missed it. Did you get a confirmation email from paypal? If not... that should have been your first clue something was wrong.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #43
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
First off, I hight a bad guy rep would be a lil extreme.
You shoulda re-read what you wrote, and hit the back button at that point. Continuing only made it look like things didn't go your way, so you're retaliating.

I haven't read anything that makes them worthy of there very own bad guy thread. Actually, it would seem the mistakes were not there's at all, but paypals by YOUR very own words.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #44
CarolinaClassicDragons
I always have tried to stay out of these things but this one is so over the top. Ghann's is the BEST company I have ever had the pleasure of doing consistent business with. Their quality and service are really second to none in the marketplace.

I sure wish people would use spellcheck around here.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #45
Flatlander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
They did not deserve this thread,and now its gonna be here forever cause of you.
That is the sad part of all of this.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #46
lpcad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
First off, I hight a bad guy rep would be a lil extreme.
What does that mean?

Old 03-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #47
citruslover
Gahnn's rocks. Great quality crickets, fair pricing, and just like any other business sometimes stuff happens. I am sure starting this thread did no harm to their reputation, instead it just showed you need to vent a little steam with your friends and family. Next time have a back up in place before you have a feeder emergency, so you don't need to embarrass yourself with a thread like this one.

We have a saying in the construction business, "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Jeff

Old 03-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #48
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post
Gahnn's rocks. Great quality crickets, fair pricing, and just like any other business sometimes stuff happens. I am sure starting this thread did no harm to their reputation, instead it just showed you need to vent a little steam with your friends and family. Next time have a back up in place before you have a feeder emergency, so you don't need to embarrass yourself with a thread like this one.

We have a saying in the construction business, "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Jeff
Very good post Jeff

Old 03-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #49
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post

Jeff
Or

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Old 03-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #50
Pure
OK a lot of posts have been made and I will try to touch on some of them.

Fact! they saw my initial order, This is according to Tammy, she said the paypal didn't go through. This is how I found out about the problem. A simple email from them would have solved all of this. She claims they did send an email, yet I never got any email from them notifying me of a problem. Nor did any email ever show up in my spam folder (that is turned off BTW)

Second. how is reporting my bad experience making me look like a peeved off lil child. I'm mad in the fact that it tool 2-3 phone calls to Tammy to even get them shipped out today.

As far as you pro Gahhns supporters, good for you, I'm glad you have had good results. Until this point I was one of you. But how this was handled on their end is BS.

So for those of you who think I'm wrong here....keep sticking your head in the mud. and I will pray for you to never have to deal with such a situation, and god forbid you should come here to allow others to express their opinions.

And as far as some of my posts not making sence..well I was angry and typing fast, and this BOI doesn't have an edit btn that I am aware of.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!