For Sale Or Trade 2.0 High End High Contrast Crested Gecko Males - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
dbeando
Talking Or Trade 2.0 High End High Contrast Crested Gecko Males

Hey everyone, i am reposting these 2 males for sale. The female has already sold(THANKS SPENCER!!!). There was alot of interest but no takers. also feel free to make me an offer but no lowballers please! i will do a discount price for both of them and will combine shipping!! I would also accept trades for the right male or female, i am looking for High End Reds Only. i am trying to cut down to certain projects and these 2 males dont have a project here. They are both very nice males and i think they should go to someone who will breed with them! please email me at dbeando@verizon.net for a quick reply. or you can text message me at 508-868-2845 for an even quicker reply!
Also please feel free to check out my website - http://alottarhac.weebly.com/ - under construction but im working on it updating it when i can. i will be selling the babies eventually, and check out my breeders!!!

#1 Carlisle - High Contrast Extreme Harlequin Male
Has partial pinning, some tricoloring going on, his head can turn into a cream color. When he fires up he is pretty dark, i can send more pics if you want of him, ill try to get him to fire up fully if interest is shown in buying him. he is from katiscrested best extreme harlequins. i got him at a show last year from kati herself. i paid 250 for him, i would like 250+shipping Or Best Reasonable Offer.

#2 Obsidian - Black and Cream/Blonde Flame Male
Fires up SUPER DARK he is the darkest crested gecko i have ever seen in person. when i say black i mean black! he also has awesome structure and is a proven breeder, i have some bad pics of the babies, i cannot locate the buyer so no updated better pics =( he was also breed this season and i have eggs incubating from him!!! he is from dragontown reptiles, i bought him in person at a show awhile ago for $150. i am asking $150+ shipping for him FIRM, but still open to trades or combined deal with Carlisle!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2011, 02:06 AM   #2
Onetruesikorsky
Gorgeous animals. Saw these guys on Pangea - wish I had money for them (and room for more males haha)! Good luck selling, whoever gets them looks like they won't be disappointed.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
dbeando
Exclamation carlisle sold

bump! Carlisle is sold thanks Taylor!!! Obsidian still available!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!