Bobby wilson good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
cobraman87
Talking Bobby wilson good guy

hey everyone i thought i would do a follow up on my post about Bobby when i asked if anyone knew him. well i went ahead and did the deal and all turned out great all the snakes are nice and fat nothing went wrong i would do business with Bobby again anytime. thank you to those who replied
thanks Steve burke

Old 10-22-2004, 10:22 PM   #2
Gaboon03
Thumbs up Steve.. Great to deal with!!!

Steve and I did an unusual deal. He wanted some snakes I had and I wanted some snakes someone else had. Well, I made him a deal and told him if he sent this 3rd person the money for the snakes he had, I would send Steve the snakes I had. The third person was asking about 100.00 less than what I was asking for mine, but no big deal. In the end, I got the snakes I wanted, Steve got the snakes he wanted and the third person got his money from Steve, everyone was happy.
It was a rather odd transaction and I think Steve and I both were sort of worried a little about each other and the third person. But all went great and Steve is a great guy to do business with. If you ever need anything else Steve, you let me know. Thanks for your post as well.
Bobby

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!