Top Shelf Exotics Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
jenn_jeffery
Top Shelf Exotics Inquiry

I was wondering how well TopShelf takes care of their animals. I'm thinking of seeing if they are interested in doing a trade with me, but don't want my animals going to a place that doesn't take care of what they have...

Thanks for any input.

Old 08-19-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
We are currently not accepting trades. We do our very best to see that every single animal in our care receives the best care possible. When we are accepting trades there will be a new section on our site along the lines of a "Want List". Items on this list will be taken for credit or cash value.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask,
Thanks!

Christopher
cjohnson@topshelfexotics.com

Old 08-19-2003, 04:28 PM   #3
Chris@TSE
We are however purchasing quality specimens from private breeders in small and large quantites, if you have a list of what you have available along with pricing and photographs you can feel free to forward it.

Old 09-03-2003, 03:40 PM   #4
jenn_jeffery
Well, I decided to go ahead and deal with TopShelf Exotics, and I couldn't be happier. I sold them a pair of dragons, and was offered cash or credit towards another animal.

Chris was very patient waiting for me to ship, and in helping me with shipping details. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Thanks again Chris!

Old 09-03-2003, 05:11 PM   #5
Chris@TSE
Thanks for the kind words, glad we could be of assistance.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:36 AM   #6
tejasranger
My kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Thanks for the kind words, glad we could be of assistance.
I've got a few kind words for you as well Chris, but I can't use them according to Fauna TOS. By the way, are you dead yet? Just curious.

Old 02-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
Adam80
Thumbs down you're still in business?

I thought you were bed ridden and no longer part of top shelf exotics...In any case I was talking to someone i'm currently doing business with who probably doesnt wanna get involved in a fight on the forums because he is to classy of a guy to stoop to the level you would undoubtedly take it to, and learned that you traded him a number of "het morphs" for about $11,000 worth of leopard geckos and what he recieved was about $600 worth of normals...anyway I've never really heard anything good about top shelf or you and I would def think twice and read some other threads about them before committing to a trade with chris
-Adam Turner

Old 02-16-2007, 08:28 PM   #8
LadyOhh
Adam? Who are you referring to?

Old 02-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #9
Adam80
Sorry i cant do it

Im sorry i should not have said what i did. I am not in a place to get involved it was just something that had come up in conversation, and the party I was reffering to would not want me to put his name out there, hes accepted the loss as a lesson and it was not right for me to mention it since i'm not willing to disclose names....please forgive me- Adam Turner

Old 02-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #10
Cat_72
Adam, Chris Johnson/TSE is long gone from the "business", unless he's doing it under another name. Many of us would really like to know where he's hiding at though.

A lot of us were taken in by Chris, and got burned as well. Did you see the BIG thread on TSE? That explains it all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!