Bingeing Netflix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
Lucille
Bingeing Netflix

A true Netflix binge is watching an entire series over the course of a weekend, and I haven't done that.
But I am semi-bingeing by watching three or once even four episodes of a show at one sitting. Currently I'm watching Blacklist, to me it is riveting and bingeable.
Have you ever binged Netflix?

Old 09-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
Austin-12
Must be a Texas thing ;-) OITNB, Bates Motel, Hemlock Grove all in less than a week....haven't heard anything about Blacklist....will have to try that.

Old 09-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Utta and I binge watch shows all the time
Not always the full series in one sitting, usually a season at a time and we're generally working on more than one show at a time.

Haven't seen Blacklist yet, what would you compare it to? Is it like Law and Order? The Wire?

Old 09-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Lucille
I have not seen Law and Order or the Wire yet.
I didn't watch a lot of TV for many years, that is reaping benefits now as I have a bunch of movies and series that are good and I'm watching them for the first time.

Old 09-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Have you ever binged Netflix?
Absolutely! We don't have cable but use Netflix via ROKU device on our TV (awesome).

We have put down several shows before: Scandal, Prison Break, Survivor (TV series, working on it now) and my personal favorite The Walking Dead. My wife left for a trip a while back and I decided to give a show that I had never heard of before a try, The Walking Dead. Once you get over the initial gag reflex of zombie gore, the story is super well written and I am totally sucked in. Goes against what I thought I would like, but I'm hooked.

Old 09-20-2014, 06:28 AM   #6
Lucille
I agree having the Roku and watching Netflix shows on a TV rather than computer is awesome.

Old 09-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #7
JColt
When I was down with broken leg I watched all 8 seasons of Trailer Park Boys about 4 shows a night but I downloaded from internet.

Old 09-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #8
creatism123
My wife and I have been binge watching breaking bad, and I just started californication. Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #9
rcarichter
Just finished Dexter and Blacklist. Dexter is more 'fun' if you could use that word to describe a serial killer show. Definitely R-rated for nudity and language. I really hated how it ended. Lucille, let me know what you think of the finale.
Blacklist is better, more in-depth, smarter. Think Silence of the Lambs made for TV, and drawn out into a series. I'm caught up and ready for the opener tomorrow, but if it goes the way of the X-files, I'll probably lose interest. We spent years trying to figure it out, and it never really came to anything.
IMO, nothing has held a candle to Breaking Bad.

Noelle

Old 09-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #10
creatism123
Dexter I bought all 7 or 8 seasons, finished our binge right before they came out in netflix! Might have to try blacklist!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!