Sales from Faunna Classifieds vx Kingsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 09-17-2003, 03:47 PM   #1
Mickey_TLK
Sales from Faunna Classifieds vx Kingsnake

I have been placing adds on and off here on faunna for the last few weeks. During this time I have only recieved one email from adds placed here, and that was for photos, and no further correspondance after photos were sent. Now Im not niave enough to assume my animals should be sold, however I would have thought I would atleast have gotten a few bites soo to speadk. I used to have a kingsnake account, and would sell very well from there. After closing my business for a year and a half, I am slowly starting to sell a few animals here and there again. My question I guess would be this. Is the market very very bad right now for sales off the web, or is it this site. Does anyone sell from this site on a regular basis? Im not to cheap to buy a kingsnake account or anything, however Im not sure I need one. As such I thought this may be a good outlet to sell on, but it seems to be a waste of time to post classifieds here. Has anyone else wondered this? I do love the site, and have visited it for many years now. However it seems to me this site is basically used for one purpose and that is the BOI.

O well, just a long ramble, any opinions would be appreciated.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2003, 09:37 PM   #2
drizzt_19
Mickey,

I believe it has to do with the market right now...I had a few animals for sale early this year and they sold right away...It seems as though bussiness is slacking alittle...The bad part is now is the best time of the year to ship reptiles...It's not to hot nor to cold...

Just my 0.02

Old 09-23-2003, 07:04 PM   #3
dwedeking
It also depends what you are selling. The clientelle on this site have been keeping herps for a while (as a general view) so they are looking for either higher end or rarer items. KS seems to move the more common animals.

Last couple of weeks seemed to have been slow as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!