For Sale Juvenile monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 03-11-2022, 01:11 AM   #1
Dealydealy777
Juvenile monitors

Have a couple babies for sale, black dragon and a couple of kimberly rock monitors. Asking $700 for the kim’s, 1700 for the BD. Pick up in phoenix or can arrange shipping. My phone number is 623-201-3306.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2022, 06:04 AM   #2
dtl8686
Exclamation Buyer beware! I tried to purchase from Rob Dealy…

Rob Dealy took $600 from me on a deal we made on the Kimberly rock monitors he says he has. The deal was made after he wanted cash app payment in full. I suggested PayPal, he claimed to not be familiar with the platform. Said his fiancé had an account. Then, he made the deal to ship when he got half the money and then the other half I’d send when they got here. Well, I sent the money through PayPal ( friends and family as he wanted) then Monday morning he texts me to say he’s not comfortable anymore and wants full payment.

I told him that’s not what we agreed upon and to just refund my payment. After much delay he tells me he’d refund me in a few weeks. I sent him a request for refund on the cash app he seems to like. He sent it back declining payment. He tried to use 2 Arizona reptile shops for his credibility. One did not know him and the second place did not know him that well.

Rob changed the terms of our agreement after he received money from me and is now refusing to refund my money or at least playing games with it at this point. I would be careful or go elsewhere for your reptiles. This seller is not the person of integrity that he has claimed to be.

You’ve been warned!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!